Chapter 7

We kept playing but it was muddy and we fell on top of each other again.
     "What's up, Princess?" I questioned with a smirk. She was still on top of me, and put of nowhere she kissed me. I didn't understand why she kissed me, but I pushed her off me.
     "I told you I don't kiss straight girls." I said offering my hand she took it and stood up straight, brushing herself she said "Sorry, got caught in the moment." She smirked and continued kicking the ball.
-------------------------------------------------
We finished up around 8:00 and we went back to my place. We were both sweaty and we both smelled.
     "Wanna shower first, second or together?" I winked. She rolled her eyes and with a mischievous smirk said  "The third one." I nodded "I'm going to go get in, if you want to you can join, if not you can go second." I said, and grabbed clothes.
     I got the bathroom and started the shower, then I started stripping. I got into the shower and not to long after I heard the door open. Then the shower curtain opened. Ashley got in the shower and pushed me against the wall.
     "Someone's feisty." I joked. She just smiled and kissed me again, I once again pushed her off. She looked at me genuinely confused.
     "I told-" I was cut off by her lips connecting with mine. This time I gave in, there was no sense in trying anymore. She wasn't a bad kisser, so it wasn't a total loss, and it felt kind of different than when I kissed random girls. I finally hopped out and got dressed. Ashley did the same and we walked back to my room. Ashley was the last one in so she closed the door I was sitting down facing her when came and sat on my lap.