Chapter 16

I stepped up to him, looked him dead in the eyes and said "Keep your hands off my girl." Then he mumbled "Make me." I punched him so hard he fell to the ground. I climbed on top of him and continued beating the shit out of him to the point refs, Ashley, and West Oaks bitch were trying to pull me off. "Dani, Stop!" Ashley yelled. I stopped and soon as heard her. I swear I would do anything for this girl. They pulled me off and kicked me and Ashley out. They also made the West Oak cheerleader and football player go back to their bus. "I'm sorry Ashley, I didn't think I would take it that far." I said apologetically. "No need you stood up for me. If anything I should be saying sorry I could have handled the situation better, and had I not punch that stupid cheerleader, I wouldn't have gotten pushed and you wouldn't have defended me." She says. "It's my fault, I can't help I'm just this good looking." I said earning a few laughs from Ashley. "Why do you think I like you." She said leaning in for a kiss. " You're short skirt has been teasing me all night." I say with a smirk on my face. "Is that right? Does that mean you be open to taking me back to your house?" She said, giving me her famous mischievous smirk.

-----------------------------------------

We get back to my place and we both sprint upstairs, but of course tonight of all nights my parents had to be home.

"Dani, come downstairs and eat with you're family!" My mom shouted. "You ready to meet the parents?" I ask and she shakes her head. "Don't worry you're perfect." I say before grabbing her hand and leading her to the kitchen. "Mom, dad this is my girlfriend, Ashley." My parents had a look of complete shock on their faces. "I can't believe you didn't tell you had a girlfriend! This is amazing Dani, Your father and I were beginning to think you would never settle down." She stated. I honestly didn't think I ever would, but it feels different with Ashley. My dad walked over to me and gave me a hug. He always gave me a hug when I saw him, but I hardly ever saw my parents. "She's really pretty too." He whispered before letting me go. I smiled, I'm glad they liked her, because I know I sure do.