Chapter 20

We just said I love you to each other, and I couldn't be happier. "So are you still staying the night?" I asked. She nodded. "I need a shower, but you can get some clothes out of my closet and then if you want you can come hop in the shower with me." I said giving her a wink. "I don't do showers at night, I'll take one before your game tomorrow though." She said. I nodded and went to the bathroom to get in the shower.

--------------------

I walked back in my room and Ashley wasn't in sight. "Ash?" I said. "Right here babe." She said standing in my closet. "You still haven't found clothes?" I asked. She shook her head. "Where are your hoodies?" She asked. I pointed to the drawer. She picked up one which happened to be the one I wore a lot. "It smells like you... I'm gonna steal it." She said giggling. "Okay, you would look good in it." I said. "But do you know what happens to bad people I said walking over to her pushing her against the wall. She bit her bottom lip, "They get to sleep." I said walking back to my bed. "You can't tease me like that." She demanded folding her arms. I laughed pulling the covers over me and patting the spot next to me. She came and laid down next to me facing away from me. I put my arms around her and kissed her cheek. "Goodnight Princess." I said. "Goodnight, Love you." "Love you too."