Chapter 13

The next morning we got up and I realized it was Friday. There was going to be a home game tonight, and I knew that Ashley was going to go since she was a cheerleader, which meant I was probably going to go. I didn't really go to football games, but I promised I would try to be a good girlfriend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went to classes like normal. We sat in our normal seats, and Ashley leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Whats up, Sexy?" She asked. I turned around and started talking to her. We had great conversations. She was really funny, but at last all good things must come to an end.

"Dani, Something funny" The teacher asked. I nodded my head and he rolled his eyes. All of the teachers hated me, because I always had something to say. Ashley leaned to my ear again and whispered.

"Its a big turn on, when you get in trouble." I just sat there shocked she could be that flirty. 

------------------------------------------------
Next class, she sat in front of me because some cheerleader had taken her seat. I leaned forward and the entire class I whispered in her ear, I could see her shift in her seat or get a cold chill. Sometimes she would turn around and be blushing. I loved this game, it was one I was especially good at. I liked the fire in her eyes when other girls would hit on me or even talk to me. I would laugh at most the girls, because none of them picked up that me and Ashley were dating.