Chapter 15

"Who was that?" Ashley asked. I know she didn't mean for it sound rude, but it did. "I don't know princess, she just came up and started hitting on me." I responded. She just nodded and we went up to the concessions stand. "Go ahead and get whatever you want, babe." I said. She ordered and we still had about five minutes until half time was over. "I'm gonna go use the restroom babe." I said leaving her in my seat in the stands.

I'm washing my hands when that West Oak cheerleader walks in. "Hey sexy." She said. I ignored her, I already told her to back off what is her problem. "I said hey" She said again. "I heard you the first time, I just choose to ignore you." I responded. She looked infuriated. I turned around and just gave her a smile, before starting to head, but before I can get out I feel something grab my arm. I turn around, and stupid cheerleader pulls me into a kiss. I pulled back, and furiously said "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" She just looked at me and smiled and tried kissing me again. "I'm just kissing the hottest person here." She said. I literally just ran out of the bathroom and back to Ashley. "What took you so long?" She asked. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you." I said clearly upset about what happened. I normally wouldn't feel like, hell I probably would have fuck the shit out of that girl, but I would feel so wrong to cheat on someone like Ashley. Was I? No I can't be. Am I falling for Ashley? "Try me" she said. I told her everything that happened in the bathroom. She looked furious, and not going to lie it was a huge turn on. "That West Oak bitch, is about to get her ass beat!" She yelled. "Ashley, don't do anything stupid." I said. I didn't want her to get in trouble, I cared about, probably more than I should. She went looking around for the West Oak cheerleader, to find her on field with one of the football players from her school. She stomped up to the cheerleader, as I followed. "Why the fuck did you kiss my girlfriend!" She yelled. I'm guessing she didn't realize that we were where everyone could see everything going down. "Guess I couldn't help myself." She responded winking at me. The next thing I see is Ashley and the cheerleader throwing hands. Me and the football player are stunned, then he did something he would forever regret. He pushed Ashley and she fell down on her ass.