Chapter 11

She looked at me and gave me a big smile. After a bit we both got back to practice.
------------------------------------------------
     After practice all the cheerleaders ran up to me and started hitting on me, which shocked me because I didn't even think half of them were gay.
     I ran up to Ashley and grabbed her hand to pull her onto the field. She was fun to practice with, and she was surprisingly good at it.
     "Wanna go home today?" I asked. She hadn't been home at all since the suspension.
     "Yeah, actually I do." I nodded and then we headed to my car. I took her to get some food because I could tell she was hungry.
     We pulled into her driveway, and we didn't hear any screaming so I let her out.
     "Can you stay?" She asked. I nodded because I knew my parents wouldn't care, I mean it's not like they were ever home. I got out of my car and she grabbed my hand and led me to the door and through the house to her bedroom. She closed the door behind her and went and sat on the bed. I did the same, because I didn't really know what else to do. 

"What do you want to do?" I asked. She looked at me and gave her mischievous smirk. I already knew what was about to go down, but did I want to. I mean wrong, shes hot, I would go to the lengths of saying she sexy, but I didn't want some meaningless sex with her. But then what did I want? God please tell me its not what I think it is. There's no way catching feelings right? No way, Dani Harper doesn't do feelings.