Chapter 3

I immediately started backing out of the driveway.
"What are you doing?" She asked.
"Getting you the fuck put of here. We can chill at my place until whatever that was blows over." I said. I didn't know why I was being so nice, normally I was cold and tough. I could tell she wasn't going to argue, and so we went and got something to eat, because I was starving and I could tell she was hungry.
We parked in the parking lot of Dairy Queen. She looked at me curiously but I signaled her to get out.
There wasn't a line so it didn't take long for is to get up to the register to order.
"Can I get a cheeseburger with a coke and whatever she wants." She looked at me shocked, but she still ordered. I payed and we went and took a seat.
"Why are being so nice?" She questioned. I shrugged. We sat in silence one again. She looked sad, but she still had a smile on her face.
"Your straight right?" I asked breaking the growing silence between us. "I don't like labels, but technically yes." I nodded and went back to eating.
Once we finished, we got back in my Lamborghini. We drove past her house, but we could hear her parents fighting. So I took her to my house.
My parents were both at work so I showed her to my room, which was clean because had cleaned it the previous night. She plopped herself on my bed.
"Do want to stay the night or want me to take you back to your place later?" I asked. She seemed shocked I had asked her.
"If you dont mind I want to stay the night." She said.
"Okay well, I'm going to get you clothes then and do want clothes for school or drive you to your house tomorrow morning and get clothes?" I asked.
"I can just borrow some of yours." I nodded and went and got her something to sleep in and clothes for school in the morning. I also grabbed some blankets and a pillow for me to sleep on the floor, because I didn't want to make her uncomfortable.
"Are you going to sleep on the floor?" She asked. I nodded and she just had a flash of sadness in her eyes.
"Y-you don't have to we can sleep in your bed together."