The Seven Potters

Start from the beginning

"Well, none of us fancy it, mate." Fred cut in.

"Imagine if something went wrong, and we ended up a scrawny, specks git forever." George laughed slightly.

"Everyone here is of age, Potter. They've all agreed to take the risk." Moody said. Mundungus then came out from his little hiding spot and cleared his throat.

"Technically, I've been coerced. Mundungus Fletcher, Mr.Potter. Always been a huge admirer-" he told Harry.

"Nip it, Mundungus!" Moody snapped.

"All right Granger, as discussed." He told Hermione. She walked up to Harry and pulled some hairs from his head.

"Blimey Hermione." Harry mumbled as he rubbed the back of his head.

"Straight in here if you please." She dropped the hairs into the potion and Moody shook it slightly.

"For those of you who haven't taken Poly Juice potion before, fair warning: it tastes like goblin piss." He walked over to Fred and he took it.

"Have a lot of experience with that, do you Mad-Eye?" He asked uncomfortably. Moody just stared at him.

"Just trying to diffuse the tension." He said before taking a quickly sip. He handed it to George as he began grunting in disgust. Everyone took it and when it finally got to me I took the last taste. It tasted horrible! By far the worst thing I have ever put in my mouth, and I have tried several of Fred and George's joke shop items. I slowly got shorter and started to get more and more features of Harry.

Once everyone was done transforming we all looked around.

"Wow. We're identical." We said as the same time.

"Not yet you're not." Moody then put a pile of sweatshirts and just clothes that Harry would wear in the middle of us. We all started stripping and I felt really awkward because there were adults everywhere.

"Haven't got anything a bit more sporting have you?" George asked.

"I don't really fancy this color." Fred joked as he held up the sweatshirt.

"Well fancy this, you're not you. So shut up and strip." Moody yelled at them.

"All right! All right!" Mundungus panicked. I took off my shirt and my bra looked so weird on Harry's body.

"You need to change too Potter." Moody told Harry.

"Bill, look away I'm hideous." Fleur said as she took off her bra.

"I knew she was lying about that tattoo!" Ron sniggered. I put on Harry's sweater and sweatshirt then took my jeans off to change into the ones Harry would wear.

"Harry. You're eyesight really is awful." Hermione said as she put on his glasses. I put mine on as well as I finished up and looked at Jasmine. She just laughed slightly.

"Right, then. We'll be pairing off. Each Potter will have a protector. Mundungus, stick tight with me. I wanna keep an eye on you. As for Harry." Moody told everyone.

"Yes." All the Harry's said.

"The real Harry. Where the devil are you anyway?!"

"Here." Harry held up his hand to show him where he was.

"You'll ride with Hagrid." He told him. Hagrid stepped forward slightly.