I tried to not think about it so I took a shower ate dinner then went to bed.

(Time skip to three days before prom)

Prom was only a few days away and I still decided on not going.

School just got done and Ashley decided to hangout at my house for a bit.

"Oh my gosh y/n guess who I have a date with" Ashley said randomly. "I don't really care but say it anyway." "The cute kid that sits behind you in math." "The nerdy one?" "Yeah." "Oh my gosh really?! Aw you guys would look really cute together." "I thought you didn't care." "I do now. He's so nice. He lets me cheat off his tests sometimes when I'm stuck. When's the date?" "Tonight." "What. Is he taking you to prom too or something?" "Yeah if the date goes well." "Then why the hell are you still here go get ready." "Cause I had some time but I guess I will. I'll tell you how it went tomorrow. Bye." "Bye Ash."

She rushed out the door and back to her house. A couple minutes after she left I heard a knock at the door.

"What did you forget now Ash- oh my god! What are you doing here?" "I'm taking you to prom" she said in her heavenly accent. "Dua why the hell did you fly down here to take me to prom" I said while taking her things and letting her in the house.

"Why? Are you not happy to see me?" "I am but I don't want to stop you from doing things you want to do." "Well I want to take you to prom and you would be stopping me if you didn't go with me." "Ugh Dua that's not fair."

"Okay I have a different idea." "What's the idea?" "I take you to prom and if you hate it we leave and I'll buy you whatever you want." "Okay what's in it for you?" "Nothing because either way I'm spending time with you." "This is why you make it so hard to say no to you" I said whining a bit. "I don't get how I make it hard to say no." "Because you're to nice. Plus it's hard to tell somebody that's hot no."

"So that's a yes?" "Yeah but I don't have anything to wear." "Nope I've got that too. I have to go pick it up tomorrow." "What color?" "You'll see tomorrow." "Fine."

"I'm going to go make something to eat. Are you hungry?" "Yeah. Where's your parents?" "They both started the night shift at the hospital last week. But it's only for this month." "Why." "Because they want to go somewhere next month so they're covering for some people so they will cover them. They'll be home for prom though." "Oh okay."

"How long are you staying?" "Until you're done school." "Really!" "Yeah."

"Can I have a kiss now" she said with a pout. "You didn't have to ask but okay." I pulled her close to me and connected our lips. She's been gone for so long and I missed the feeling of her lips against mine.

I pulled away instantly missing the feeling but needing to breathe.

"I'm going to go make something to eat now." "Okay."

(Time skip to prom day)
I was getting ready while Dua was downstairs eating something. I was in the middle of doing my hair when my mom walked in.

"You look beautiful honey." "Thanks mom. Where's dad?" "He had to stay back at work but he told me to take pictures of you before you leave." "You're really going to make me take pictures." "Yes because I'm surprised you're even going now. Just let me take two pictures. One of you and one of you and you're girlfriend." "Fine." "Thank you." "Okay I'll be down in a few minutes." "Okay. And you better not leave before I can take a picture." "Okay mom."

She left the room and I hurried up and finished what I was doing. As soon as I was done I went downstairs. I saw Dua sitting down and scrolling through her phone so I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Are you ready?" She asked. "Yeah my mom wants to take pictures before we leave though." "Okay come on let's do it then."

We took the pictures and then left.

We finally arrived to prom and went inside.

The night was going well and Dua went to go to the bathroom so I was just sitting down.

"Hey y/n" I heard Ashley call out. "Hi Ashley." "You look hot. You got a date or something? I thought you weren't coming." "I came because I actually do have a hot date." "Who is it? Is it your so called girlfriend." "Yes it is." "Where is she then."

"What're you guys talking about" Dua said from behind me. "You" I responded. "Why. And who's this" she said pointing to Ashley.

"Dua this is my best friend Ashley. Ashley this is my girlfriend Dua." "Oh she's Ashley."

"You really weren't lying?"Ashely said to me. "I told you I wasn't."

"Sorry I thought you were fake. She kept telling me about some girlfriend she had but wouldn't show me any proof" she said to Dua. "Because my personal life is not any of your concern. We may be best friend but you know I'm private about that stuff." "Yeah yeah whatever. I see you don't have bad taste though."

"Alright now shut up." "Listen here Dua if you do something to hurt her I'll hunt you down and I'll k-" before Ashley could finish her sentence I cut her off. "Alright Ashley shut the hell up whatever you're thinking is not going to happen. Where's your date?" "Oh I lost him I think he's on the dance floor let me go look for him. Bye." "Bye Ashley" dua said to her. "Bye Dua." "Bye" I said.

She left and me and Dua had fun the rest of the night. I was kind of disappointed the night ended.

Me and Dua were laying down in my bed currently.

"So did you have fun?" She asked me. "Surprisingly I actually did." "I told you that you would." "Yeah yeah whatever" I said playfully.

"Do you know what you're going to do when school is over?" "Not really." "I have an idea and you can totally say no if you want." "What is it?" "When school is done go back home with me for a while and we can go travel and do things together. I know it's going to be a big change but-" "Yes" I said while cutting her off. "Really? You're not going to give it anymore thought." "If that's where you're going then I'm going too. I'm bored just sitting in this town. I want to see other things." "Okay well I'm going to let you think about it and make sure it's a decision you are really going to make." "Okay but I'm telling you that I'm going with you." "Okay baby" she said before leaning up and kissing me.

"I love you" I said. "I love you too."

A/n: this is really long and it really doesn't need to be but I think it's okay. I just thought I'd make it longer since I don't update that much. Alright goodbye now.