Tom kissed her hand
"I enjoyed my stay with both of you"

"Likewise Tom" Chris said shaking Tom.

"Goodbye"Cleo said waving.

They had an appointment scheduled for two in the afternoon. They rushed quickly to the location.
Someone would have asked. How did they pose as three different couples and what happened to the main couples. Easy. The main couples were asleep temporarily, just for the entire day. And with no memory of today. Even if they remember it would seem like a déjà vu.

2:00pm

Cleo and Chris were in Nathan Parker's office. Nathan looked younger than Tom. He had white blond hair and emerald green eyes.

"Would you like coffee?"He offered. What is it with coffee?

"No thanks"Chris declined for the second time today

Cleo questioned him, like Thomas Hardy, he was concerned about the welfare of the Barcelona heir and also would assist in her finding. Time for more acting.

"Honey you don't look good. What happened?" she said feigning worry.

She winked at Chris. He understood. She touched his forehead. She gasped. Nathan stood in alarm.

"What is it, Natalie?"

"I don't know but he's running a fever. Please take us to the emergency room."

Anida came in again disguised as a janitor. She logged into Parker's system and with the flash drive Cleo left she transferred all the data. She peered into the screen. Bankruptcy?

If Parker industries was bankrupt isn't it obvious that be kidnapped the Barcelona heir?
She stopped. She heard footsteps. Someone was coming. She hid behind the door. The male clerk looked in

"Mr. Parker?" he called. No response. He shrugged, resuming his work. Anida went out unnoticed. Cleo's phone buzzed again.

"Thank you so much. I'll take George to the hospital"

"Please do, your appointment will be rescheduled for another time"Nathan said,leading them out.

"Thank you"

Finally. The third and last suspect.

Jonathan Crew

3:00pm

After another investigation session, it was just like the other two and by the looks of things they had an alibi during the night the Barcelona heir was captured. It was getting quite annoying and hopeless. They were tired and hungry. It was time for their final and last act of the day. Cleo let the fake diamond ring she wore slip. Chris hid it in his pocket.

"My ring...It's missing"Cleo cried
They knew Jon would help. He was a real gentleman.

"I think I saw it roll into the hallway." Chris said looking out the door.

"I'll help find it"Jon said. Anida got in through the vent, downloading the information into a flash and disappeared as she came. When Anida left, Chris flipped the fake ring from his pocket. Jonathan heard it, spotting the ring he crouched and picked it up sliding it into Cleo's slender fingers.

Cleo felt overjoyed
"Thank you so much, Jon. Barry would definitely want to bear hug you. Wouldn't you honey?"

Chris shook his head.
"I think I'd-"

Jon had Chris in his muscular arms squeezing him. Chris felt like dying. Cleo chuckled.
They waved at Jon and both left the office finally done for the day.