day 54

"God, I hate everything." She muttered, a heavy sigh leaving her lips.

She didn't notice the door opening as she spoke. Jumin walking in with a clear adjective; striding over to where she was. As soon as he spotted her he paused, tilting his head slightly to the side.

"Oh, I didn't expect you to be in here."

(Y/N) jumped, scrambling to get to her feet but only ended up slamming back down on her knees due to her heels.

The male had to hold back an amused smile. Watching her panic as she combed through her hair, trying to get back to his dress code standard.

"Sir?! I-! I'll head back to my desk soon-"

"What's the matter? There must be a reason you're sitting on the floor hiding away."

He crouched down, going onto one knee. Keeping balance as he held the edge of the table. She scooted slightly away as he was only a few inches away. Her breath catching in her throat at just his close proximity.

"I- today has been so rough...I just wanted to hide away for a while."

The young woman hugged her knees, looking off to the side. She felt childish for hiding on the floor but the meeting room was the furthest room away from all the hustle.

"I can sympathize, I haven't had the best day either, hence why I'm here to grab a drink."

"Grab a drink? It's a meeting room?" She raised a brow, turning her attention to him.

"Move over, please."

He waved his hand to the side, she followed his polite command. Shuffling away from the small cupboard attached to the desk like table.

The male slid open the door, bringing out two glasses and a bottle of wine. It was obviously an expensive brand as she didn't recognize the brand. She wasn't much of an alcohol person but there have been times she's gone out to a nice dinner in celebration.

Her jaw slapped against the floor watching him. Stumbling forward as she grabbed the wine bottle, expecting it closely. Just about catching a heavenly drift of the wines smell despite it being sealed.

"You keep wine in the meeting room??!! Are you some sort of secret alcoholic?!" She looked up at him through her lashes, raising a questioning brow.

"Nothing of the sort, I sometimes drink when I'm stressed."

"Alright....you shouldn't make a hobby of it though, it's bad for your health."

She poked his shoulder as she spoke. He just gently smiled, sliding the bottle out from her hands and pulled at the cork.

"That's true but how about today, we indulge in some unhealthy habits."

She paused for a moment spotting that glint in his eyes. But she couldn't resist having a small hang out time with him. She loved his company and despite wanting to set boundaries. It was hard to stay away.

"I can't say no to that."

He nodded. Pulling the cork out and began to pour. His heart spiked as he handed over her glass, her fingers just brushing against his as she took it.

(Y/N) began to swirl it; remembering what others did from her weekend programs. With a small sniff, she sighed out in awe. The smell was a rich yet alluring scent, it smelt like nothing she's ever had.

He poured his own glass, mimicking her actions. He was first to take a sip, sitting back on the table's side and began to drink. The young woman joined him, leaning beside him and drank.