day 45

'i've been in contact with V and he says he'll be talking to Luciel about adding you to the app'

She looked down at her phone, having a spare moment as it was the end of her work hours. Her heels clicking through the crowded corridor's, as people rushed to escape the building, her eyes focused on her phone as she walked out.

When she read the message her whole demeanour changed, perking up with a bounce. Grinning ear to ear as she giggled with excitement.

'wait-?! Seriously??!! OMG YES!'

She let out a breath, composing herself as she felt the judging stares of the workers.

'im glad to see you excited, I'll be able to contact you more frequently now'

Jumin chuckle, shifting away from his work. Leaning back into his chair. He could imagine her at that very moment; bouncing with joy and a grin.

She was easy to please and excitable. It made him feel so victorious when she'd just smile at the sound of his voice.

'that'll be fun~ and I'll get to talk to everyone else! I've only talked to Luciel a few times and only briefly, I want to be able to thank him myself and V two.'

'i doubt you'll be able to contact V But I'm sure he'll appreciate the thank you'

'uuugh well if it does come online I'll be sure to bombard him'

(Y/N) left the building, heading towards her car. As she tried to write once again to ask how he was a call appeared on her phone.

it was an unknown number.

She raised a brow, accepting the call and placed it to her ear.

"Hello? It's (Y/N) (L/N)."

There was a pregnant pause, her heart picking up speed as she waited. A breathy giggle coming from the other end; it was as if they were trying to hide their laughter but was failing miserably.

"I know, it's good to finally talk to you."

"Who is this?"

Each second skipped by like her heart. Palms growing sweaty as she clutched her car keys, the teeth digging into her palm.

"The defender of justice - super secret agent - GOD 707!!"

"SERIOUSLY?! SEVEN?!"

She gripped the phone close to her ear. Leaning against her car as she beamed, body vibrating with pure joy.

"you sound so excited that it's me ~ my heart is racing!"

"How did you get my number?"

That was a good question. Her excitement faltered. Looking up to the office just to spot Jumin's office, watching his distant figure move around his office. Another figure with him, coming into her line of sight.

"I'm a hacker, remember? I saw your background documents when checking up on you."

She could imagine him shrugging, his tone too casual. As it was usual to hack into someone's background and use it to surprise her.

"oh, makes sense, so you're adding me to the RFA?"

"that's right!! You'll be our newest member! Who knows~ perhaps you'll give us the chance to do parties again, though this all seems like a plot from a phone game."

They both laughed, she couldn't stop the smile on her face.

"If only my life was that exciting."

"Jumin was messaging me earlier about this, how funny this timing turns out."

"Perhaps I saw your conversation and saw it fitting to call you."

"That's creepy, I hope you don't completely invade my privacy."

"Of course not~!"

Though something caught her attention, the figure with Jumin was getting suspiciously close. She held her breath. Trying to figure out what happening before turning her attention back to her phone.

"I'm really thankful for what your doing, feel free to message me, ok? But I gotta take another call."

"Good luck, I'll talk to you soon."

She immediately rang her bosses phone. Anticipation exploding within her veins, she didn't even realize she was holding in a breath as she watched him retreat from the other figure and pick up the phone.

"Hello? Is there something wrong?"

"I can see you from my car, you seemed to be in a pickle."

"I am, I'm thankful you called - I apologize but I need to be alone for this call, leave my office. Now."

The figure stumbled forward before running off. (Y/N) could imagine him glaring down at the unknown person. She chuckled, putting up a hand and started to wave. He caught sight of her and waved back with a smile.

"I need to thank you for saving me, women are very persistent."

"Let me spend more time with Elizabeth, I loved having her over."

"If that's what you wish then so be it, anything else? I don't mind rewarding good behaviour."

He was excited. The thought of spoiling her, fulfilling any wish she wanted to be granted was thrilling. Knowing he could please her made him eager to hear her voice again.

"Hmm~ how about giving Jaehee a holiday?"

His excitement died. The male looked down at her with a grumpy glare. She wouldn't be able to see it but he hoped she'd be able to sense it.

"I'm afraid that's a request I cannot fulfil."

"Boo, where did that energy go?"

(Y/N) held back her laugh; she knew that would have been an impossible request but hearing the joyful twinge in his voice made her want to risk it. A chance she was willing to take.

"I rely on Assistant Kang too much to let her go, I'm too busy to be short-handed on staff I trust."

"Then so be it, Elizabeth will be in my possession, hopefully soon, and I will be heading home."

She opened her car door, finally entering it.

"Good night, safe travels.