day 29

The smell of smoke made her cringe, crossing her arms as she glared at the man next to her. He was wearing large sunglasses covering the top half of his face. He has a baseball cap on his head with silver hair pouring out from under it.

'look at that rat tail attached to his head, what is wrong with him?'

She leaned against the wall, waiting for the bus to arrive. She continued to bad mouth the man in her head she took another drag from his cigarette.

'Does he have no respect for the people around him? Someone could have asthma or there's could be a child! Ugh this guy'

(Y/N) coughed as the smoke drifted into her direction, muttering a hateful 'asshole' under her breath. This caught his attention, turning to look at her but stopped.

"Well if it isn't, (Y/N) (L/N)."

He smirked, flicking his cig as he shoved his free hand into his pocket.

"Sorry? Have we met?" She raised a brow, snarling up at him.

"We haven't, I'm Hyun but I usually go by Zen."

Zen threw his cigarette to the floor, stomping it out as he reached out his hand for her to shake. She happily took it; buzzing with excitement as she finally recognized him.

Guilt crumbling down her back like a falling mountain after insulting him so much. No matter how much she teased, she found his company enjoyable.

"Oh! Zen! It's nice to finally meet you - I, uh, didn't take you as the smoking type."

"Oh?"

"You seem like the kind of guy who believes his body is a temple."

He chuckled, nodding. She sent him a smile as she put her hands in her pockets. Both of them turned to each other to show they were interested in the conversion.

"Wow, I really didn't recognize you."

"It's the shades~ I have to cover myself so I don't get swarmed."

"Oh yeah, mister kinda famous."

"You tease me so much, (Y/N)~ I might start believing you have a crush on me."

"Believe what you want, I'm not interested."

"Oh? Do you swing the other way? Is that why you're so close to Jaehee?"

She rolled her eyes, unable to hide her smile. Pointing a finger at him with a pout.

"Shut up, we can only joke about Jumin being gay - but no, we're just friends."

"That's a shame, she needs someone in her life."

(Y/N) placed her hands on her hips, tilting her head to the side and up. Stepping closer to him, be blushed at her closing proximity.

He was use to women flinging themselves onto him. But there she stood before him, a woman who has little interest in his looks or career. Only talking to him because he was him.

It made him feel special.

"Do you even know her sexuality? To me she's Zen-sexual."

"Ah! Don't say that! She isn't like that."

"Ah-huh? She's obsessed with you, a real big fan."

He scratched his cheek, disbelief still on his face as he looked off to the side.  A smirk formed on his face as he looked back at her, winking.

"Who wouldn't be? But I really don't see her being a fan of mine."

"Are you kidding me? Are really that dense?" She flickered his cap. "She always talks about you openly."

"She's just showing appreciation as a supporter and member of the RFA! she isn't the girly type."

'He's so dense...I swear I wonder who's denser, him or Yoosung.'

She groaned, slumping back.

"Ugh, I forgot you're low-key sexist."

"Hey!!! Don't say it like that!"

He pulled down his sunglasses, his red eyes staring down at her. She appropriated being able to see his full face but now wasn't the time. She was going to defend Jaehees femininity at all costs.

She wasn't going to let an idiot not see her full potential.

"What? Jaehee is an amazing woman who has a big personality! You just don't put any effort into seeing that! You always talk about Jumin being in his own world - so are you!" 

"Calm down, babe, I know Jaehee is a talented woman, she has my respect for that but I just really didn't see her as that type." He waved his hands, looking around in case anyone was staring.

He didn't need loads of attention on him especially if it's from people misjudging their conversation.

"Hpmf, get to know her better, you've known for what? 2 years?"

"I- yes- but there's always been a wall distancing us."

(Y/N) gently punched his chest, glaring up at him.

"Smash it."

Zen sighed, grabbing hold of her first and brought it close to his face. He gave her knuckles a small kiss before letting her arm drop, she poked her tongue out at him.

"You're such a flirt, it's gross."

The male wrapped his arm around her, bringing her close to his chest as he ignored her comment. Grinning.

She had her cheeks puffed out, crossing her arms but a smile cracked on her face seeing him happy.

"I'll try~ let's go get something to eat, huh? Have you eaten yet?"

"I'm waiting for a bus-"

"Oh really?! Let's go together, we can get some lunch while we're at it, my treat."

She sighed. The Bus finally arriving. They stepped on after greeting the driver, the actor sat down with his friend. Keeping his arm wrapped around her as they talked. Keeping his baseball cap low and sunglasses on his face.

She made sure to match his social behaviour. Answering his questions and even telling him about when she met Yoosung. He burst out laughing when she finished; not believing he didn't recognize him.

Telling about how the blonde spoke about an intimidating girl talking to him after grabbing eggs.

She couldn't stop grinning, even when they left the Bus. Going to the groceries store to buy themselves lunch and do their shopping.

"So~ I heard you have a boyfriend.