day 20

It was the weekend! A time to stretch your legs and do whatever is needed. Sadly, she wasn't doing anything exciting. Just going shopping for groceries; it was a way to get out of doing work whilst doing something needed.

As soon as she pulled her shirt over she immediately stopped. Inches away from bumping into the coffee table in her living room. Her arms stretching far above her head as she let out a yawn.

Grabbing her other belongs; a light hoodie, a backpack for her begs and shoved her shoes on without untying them.

She felt a ghost sensation of vibration against her side. She pulled her phone only to be met with disappointment. No text messages. She frowned, clicking on her conversations with her friends. It seems they were busy.

'i bet when I get groceries they'll message me, they could be sleeping!"

(Y/N) Pulled her mask over her mouth and nose, grabbing her keys and then a baseball cap. It was a bright day; she didn't feel like being blinded by the sun.

She was off. Leaving her house with her belongs in her trouser pockets, plastic bags rolled up and shoved into her backpack. Walking down. The street to get past the first block of the neighbourhood.

The cornflower blue sky stretched over the buildings. Fluffy clouds forming shapes as they collided into each other. It was fairly cloudy but you could still see the beautiful blue. The sun's beams raining down upon the civilisation below it, the pavement growing hot causing anyone with thin shoes to dance down the street.

As the woman spotted a street-car she picked up the pace, jogging over to the nearest stopping station. She waved to the driver, greeting him as she got on board, handing him the ticket.

She sighed, squeezing past a load of people and finally found a space to flop down. A group of students, who didn't seem any younger than her, were all bunched together close to her. Chatting away about studying.

'i don't miss those days, I hated studying.'

"Hey, are you playing LOLLOL today? I'm going to get online after my study date."

'LOLLOL seems really popular with students recently, maybe it's because I've been talking to Yoosung I've noticed it more but damn - maybe I should try it?'

"I'll be playing it after I get groceries, I'm always online."

'what a pro gamer' she mentally chuckled, smiling under her mask at the lively chatter.

"You're always on it, don't you want to hang out with us after?"

"Sorry! But I can't miss any rare bosses or updates!"

'don't be like that dude, I use to do that but with studying and now look at me.' she placed her head in her hand, turning he head slightly to continue listening to them.

Barely being able to see all of them due to the crowd. There was a blur of yellow behind a few of them but she wasn't sure if it that was a person or something outside.

Either way, she didn't have time to dwell on it too long. Shoving her hands into her pockets as she reached her stop, stepping out after thanking the driver. It seemed the students were heading the same way, she grew tired of their conversation and picked up speed.

Internally groaning as she could feel the sweat build up on her head but she couldn't take off her hat. She hoped she'd enter the market soon.

Luckily, she did. The world was full of convenience when you're writing a story. You don't want to put too much detail into useless information just to fill up your page with words. Trying to reach your word goal with lengthy paragraphs and awareness of the scene with small details that don't add anything to the story other than some relatable points.

Speaking of adding small minor details; she threw off her hoodie as soon as she entered the market. Buttoning it around her wrist and grabbed a basket. Wiping her head with her hoodie sleeve.

After grabbing the majority of her groceries she went to grab the long tray of eggs but a hand bumped into hers. She turned to see a guy, probably the same age as her, completely stiff with red cheeks.

He had bright blonde hair, a crossed clip holding back his fringe slightly off his face, purple eyes staring at her with a natural shine of innocence, he had a white hoodie on with the front pocket looking like a game controller, brown trousers and casual trainers.

She noticed the LOLLOL logo on one of the sleeves.

'that must of been the 'pro gamer' from the street-car'

"You wanted these?" He asked.

She squinted, looking him up and down once again which with her mask made her facial expression seen more information than it actually was. He rubbed his neck as he waited for her answer.

Suddenly, it hit her. She beamed as she recognized the man before her. It was Yoosung!

"Yeah I do, you play LOLLOL?"

"Ah! I do! Do you play it two?!"

"No, but a friend of mine does, he's obsessed with it."

She felt herself chuckle. Hoping to prank him before revealing it was her.

"Really? What's his tag?"

"Not sure, never asked but if I ever find out I'm sure you'll already know it."

This confused him just he played it off as the lady thinking they've seen each other online already. It was a social game and usually people who played it a lot did run into each other often.

"Maybe, um- do you mind if I take these?" Yoosung asked, pointing to the eggs.

"Is there another tray behind them?" She asked, growing serious.

He moved the eggs and didn't find another tray. This was the last big set.

"No...there isn't."

She groaned. Hoping to have some eggs for dinner but she swallowed down her irritation as she was going to give it to an online friend.

"Fine, take them, Pro gamer."

"Hahaha! I guess I am? Thank you for the eggs!"

He blushed at her nickname; he wasn't experienced with girls and an intimidating girl being friendly? He wasn't sure what to do with himself.

"Oh, wait! Yoosu-"

"YOOSUNG! WE'RE LEAVING!"

They both whipped around to see Yoosung's friends waving at him. Calling him over. He turned to her with a bashful smile.

"Sorry! I have to go! Thank you again!"

Before she could say anything he was already rushing off. She grabbed thin air as she hissed through her teeth. Irritated she couldn't tell him.

"Noooooo don't go!! Shit."

She sighed, grabbing two small containers of eggs and started to walk to her next destination.

"I should have asked for his number..."