day 26

Jumin stared down at his phone. His other hand stroking Elizabeth as she rolled under his touch, his brows knitted as he skimmed through the woman's social media.

Wiggling his cat instead of ruffling his hair. She meowed in protest, he went back to stroking her with a monotone 'sorry'.

What was he looking at? (Y/N) Instagram. He found her social media whilst checking her files, finding what account's her email is joined to thanks to Luciel.

He knew seven was going to mention it so he gave him a fair bit of money to keep his mouth shut. Apart of him knew it was a meaningless thing but he didn't really care. If it kept him silent until he spent it on gas or chips then so be it.

After his run-in with her, he couldn't stop thinking about how soft her lips looked. He was embarrassed with himself. Romantic feelings of any sort big or small weren't appropriate of a  man his rank, especially with a woman 6 years younger than him AND she was his assistant.

It sounded like a romance movie he's tried watching. He always told himself how unrealistic it was and now here he was. Watching her social media page like a hawk for anything about her life. Wanting to get to know her more effectively.

He even asked Luciel to him yesterday's hallway footage. He felt his whole body Ignite at the sight of her sneaking off with that unknown male, goofing around in the hallways. The way he held her when they ran made him annoyed - no, it made him mad.

No one should place their hands on his assistant. Where there no respect for boundaries?

Jumin felt his mood worsen when 707 sent him the footage with the Message:

'she seems fun lol lol she totally would get along with me, secret agent species'

'Though that guy Sam seems close, I'm guessing they're friends?'

No. They weren't friends! He didn't know they were friends. He only found out about this guy a day ago.

All these buzzing thoughts kept him awake. He tried focusing all his time in his work even at home it only ended up with him finishing early with no more work to distract himself with.

He sighed, getting up from his bed. Trudging through his home with a bored expression. He needed something to think about; anything other than (Y/N).

The male pulled out his phone once again, logging into the RFA chatroom. Hoping anyone would become his new focus.

'God, I may not believe in you but send someone my way, ANYWAY, I want these thoughts to end, I'll accept anyone you send my way'

[ZEN entered the chatroom]

'not him. Definitely. Not him. Is this revenge? I couldn't help that I fell out of my belief - why did you send him?'

'Why is it just you?'

'i can ask the same, I shall get assistant Kang on here immediately'

'don't do that, don't you know how busy she is?'

'it seems I am also extremely busy! I'll be leaving'

[Jumin Han has left the chatroom]

'you lair'

[Jumin Han as entered the chatroom]

'meow ฅ^눈ﻌ눈^ฅ

[Jumin Han as left the chatroom]

'YOU JERK!!! I'LL GET YODICBHW'

(Y/N) sneezed, turning her head away from her food. She sniffed, confused by the sudden sneeze.

'is someone talking about me?'

She shook her head, laughing at herself. She continued to eat her leftover take out sushi, turning her attention back to the TV.

Only slightly believing in superstitions like that. Besides, who would be talking about her? Even if they were she hoped it was good things or else this would be a sad situation.

The woman was watching a K drama; funny enough it was about a businessman. She couldn't help but watch it, wondering how they'll represent office work. And because she wanted something interesting to watch.

It was pretty sweet, but the protagonist was bothering her.

"Where's the flavour? Another clumsy, free-spirited girl who somehow makes the guy like her?"

She booed the screen, throwing an empty sauce bottle (the fish-shaped one) before cursing. Seeing a smudge on her TV. she sighed, walking over and wiped it clean.

"Damnit, they should make my life into a K-drama, at least then I'd actually get a boyfriend."

"But then...that I would mean my option would be either Sam or Mr Han!!"

She fell back, just missing banging into the table as she covered her face. Blood rushing to her cheeks as she imagined her bosses face; soft as he gazed down at her, hand delicately brushing hair away from her face.

"(Y/N), I love you."

She screamed. Flopping to the side as she stared at the floor. The way her name rolled off his tongue struck her with disbelief.

'Why does it sound so strange hearing him say my name? Ugh! I doubt I love you isn't even in his dictionary!"

The young woman rolled under her table, crawling back onto her couch. Taking a moment to bring back her stolen breath. She couldn't stop her heart racing.