Red Roses *Tyrus*

Start from the beginning

He hummed and sang while coming up with chords until he had the beginning of a song about Cyrus. 

That gave him an idea. 

He looked at the time. 

It was too late as lunch was about to end. 

He would have to talk to him later. 

"Jonah,"TJ said coming up to Jonah at his locker. 

"Oh, hey TJ,"Jonah said. 

"Look I need your help with something,"TJ said. 

"My help,"Jonah asked. 

"Yeah, you're really good and writing and performing songs right,"TJ said. 

"Did you just compliment me,"Jonah asked. 

"Yeah. Can you just answer the question,"TJ asked. 

"Yeah, I guess so,"Jonah said. 

"Well, I kinda want to perform something for someone. Is there somewhere I could play a piano for that person,"TJ asked. 

"Yeah. Red Rooster Records is where I perform at Open Mic Nights. We are having one next week if you want me to sign you up,"Jonah said. 

"Oh, in front of other people,"TJ said. 

"It's really not that many. It's normally a very small crowd,"Jonah said,"You don't have to worry."

"Oh, I,"TJ said. 

"TJ, I'm assuming you are expressing feelings for this person,"Jonah said. 

TJ nodded. 

"Well, I think it would really impress this person if you weren't afraid to tell everyone how you feel,"Jonah said,"You know, just talking from personal experience."

"You've done that before,"TJ exclaimed. 

"Uh, yeah,"Jonah said. 

"Okay then I'll do it. It worked for you right,"TJ said. 

Jonah nodded(did it Jonah, did it)

"Then you can sign me up. When is it next week,"He asked. 

"Next Friday at seven. If you want you can close the night,"Jonah said. 

Tj nodded. 

"Thanks Jonah,"TJ said before walking away. 

He had to finish the song by next Friday. 

And he had to somehow invite Cyrus to the open mic. 

He decided to work every lunch period and stay after school whenever he could. 

He was still working but occasionally he would come up with a lyric or two while he was on a break. 

He had worked a good portion of the song out. 

He was hummig and trying to come up with one of the verses at lunch one day when Cyrus walked in. 

"What are you working on,"He asked causing TJ to quickly stop playing and singing to shut his notebook. 

"Nothing. Just messing around a little,"TJ said as Cyrus sat on the bench next to him. 

"Come on TJ. Just tell me what you were playing,"Cyrus said,"Please."

"I'm going to play and sing for the open mic night this Friday at Red Rooster Records,"TJ said. 

"Really,"Cyrus said.