Hurt *Wonah*

"Don't you get it Jonah. We all hate you,"Buffy yelled.

"You thought we could forgive you after everything you put Cyrus through,"Andi screamed.

Cyrus was crying into TJ's chest.

"Don't think of us as your friends Jonah,"Buffy said,"We could never still be friends with you after what you did."

"Jonah, leave, now,"Andi said.

Jonah ran down the street, tears streaming down his eyes as he pictured his friends.

Buffy and Andi screaming at him while TJ comforted his boyfriend inside.

He was a cause of one of Cyrus' panic attacks.

He had hurt the only person who ever understood him.

It really hadn't been his fault entirely.

His brother, his stupid older brother Reed was responsible for this.

Reed had found out that TJ and Cyrus were dating.

Reed had told him about it and when Jonah tried to stand up for Cyrus Reed turned on him.

"You faggot!I bet you're in love with him,"Reed snickered.

"I'm not Reed,"Jonah said,"He's my friend and I won't let you out him."

"Well then, how about I tell everyone about you then. And you're little secret that you like guys too huh,"Reed said.

"I don't,"Jonah shot back.

"Do too. I've seen what pictures you have in that journal you keep,"Reed said,"And if you don't help me out them to the school then I'll out you! And I don't think dad will be to happy about what you are."

Jonah continued to walk as he cried. His mind now going off towards that day.....

"Hey everyone. My brother Jonah has something to say about Cyrus and TJ,"Reed said in the cafeteria.

"Jonah,"Reed said.

Jonah froze, he didn't move and made eye contact with Cyrus who searched his eyes.

"Jonah,"Reed said sternly,"I guess then I've got some news about you......Everyone Jonah is a ga.........."

"Cyrus Goodman and TJ Kippen are gay!"

The room was silent.

Jonah let out a breath and Reed just looked smug with himself.

"Jonah, how could you,"Cyrus said before he ran off with tears in his eyes.

TJ chased after him.

Andi and Buffy looked at him, first upset but then angry.

"Good job Jonah,"Reed said throwing an arm around his brother,"Good job."

Jonah hadn't been able to explain to his friends why he had to say that.

Reed was going to out him; which still doesn't justify his actions, he knew that.