Virtual Couple *Muffy*

"So, Jonah asked me to go to the fair with him and I'm hoping you will come so he doesn't think it's a date,"Andi said,"You guys can both bring who you want."

"I'm in,"Buffy said,"And I'll bring Marty too."

"I'll see if TJ wants to come,"Cyrus said.

*The next day*

Buffy arrived at the carnival and met up with Marty, Andi, Jonah, Cyrus, and TJ.

Immeadiatly Cyrus and TJ disappeared the second Cyrus saw something interesting.

So, the remaining four decided to go around the park together.

"So, If Andi and Jonah are here together, and Cyrus and TJ are here together, does that mean that were here together,"Marty asked,"Because we haven't told your friends yet."

"Andi invited us because she didn't want Jonah to think their on a date because she likes someone else,"Buffy explained,"I don't know about Cyrus and TJ and while I'm considering this a date for us, I'm still not ready to tell my friends."

Marty nodded as they followed Andi and Jonah through the park.

Eventually, Cyrus and TJ met back up with the group.

Buffy pulled Cyrus aside and they both spilled that they were on dates.

"I'm so glad TJ finally figured out how great you are,"Buffy said.

"And I'm glad you and Marty are finally together,"Cyrus said,"It's been forever with you guys."

They rejoined the group happily.

"Can we go to the haunted house,"TJ asked.

Cyrus clearly looked a little nervous but the group nodded in agreement and they made their way over.

TJ leaned down and whispered something to Cyrus while they were waiting in line to get tickets.

Cyrus smiled before the group made their way into the haunted house.

Andi and Jonah were in the lead.

TJ and Cyrus were bext, TJ had his arm wrapped around Cyrus' waist while he led him through the house.

Marty took Buffy's hand in his and she leaned against him a little.

"This reminds me of our virtual date,"Marty said later as they were standing away from the other four.

"Yeah, that was fun,"Buffy said.

"I'm glad this date is a reality."

"Me too."