Forgiveness *Tyrus*

A/N: So TJ and Cyrus are both 16 and sophomores in this.

*TJ's P.O.V*

2 years.

It has been 2 years since I talked with Cyrus.

I had really screwed things up with him.

Yes I had apologized for the gun incident so we got past that.

But when I flunked on costume day I realized what I had been doing.

I had messed up too many times so I decided to give Cyrus space.

Meaning, I went back to Reed and Lester.

I am sitting at a table with them and staring across the cafeteria to where Cyrus is sitting with his friends.

He has definetly changed.

His hair is slightly shorter and mostly hidden by his beanie that he now wears all the time.

He wears a T shirt, jeans and often a light jacket.

But the thing that has changed most is his smile.

He doesn't smile anymore.

Not even if Andi and Buffy were laughing at something and he looked slightly amused.

I felt like that was partially because of what I did.

Now I stared at him, occasionally talking but mostly eating his apple.

"Yo, TJ. Were you listening,"Lester asks waving his hand in front of my face.

"What,"I exclaim turning back to them.

"Of course he wasn't listening. He was watching that dork Cyrus,"Reed says.

"Don't call him a dork,"I growl.

"Oh, right. I forgot you're in love with him,"Reed says laughing.

"No I'm not Reed,"I say.

"Yeah you are. You stare at him all the time,"Reed says,"Look there's nothing wrong with you wanting to make out with a guy."

Then he starts laughing causing the rest of the group to  laugh as well.

I quickly stand up from the table, grab my bag and leave the cafeteria.

I walk out to a little courtyard area and sit down at the base of a tree.

I lower my head down and stare at my feet that lay in front of me.

"Hey,"Someone says there shoes coming into view.

I look up to find Cyrus sitting down next to me.

"Hey,"I reply.

"So umm, it's been a while since we talked,"Cyrus says.

"Yeah, 2 years,"I say.

"I've been wanting to talk to you,"Cyrus says,"For a while now it just didn't seem like the right time. And when I thought it was you started hanging out with Reed and Lester again, so I never got to it."

"It's okay. The only reason I went back to them is I wanted to give you some space,"I respond.

"Well, I'm ready to talk. And listen,"Cyrus says. 

"I'm really sorry,"I say,"For everything that I did. I was such a jerk and shouldn't have ever done any of those things. I messed up alot."

"I forgive you,"Cyrus says,"For everything."

I let out a deep breath.

I feel his hand in twine with mine as he lies his head on my shoulder.

Then I lie my head over his and say,"I've missed this."

"Yeah, me too,"Cyrus says.

"If you don't mind me saying, you've changed,"I say,"Alot."

"Yeah,"Cyrus says.

"And It seems like you're not as happy anymore,"I say.

"There's been a lot going on since everything went down. Everyday I deal with my friends and their couples meaning I third wheel. And my grandmother died,"Cyrus says.

"I'm so sorry Cyrus,"I say.

He let's out a small sob and buries his head into my neck, his arms wrapping around me.

I wrap my arms around him, pulling him closer to me.

"I should've been there,"I say,"I should've been there to comfort you."

"I'm just glad you're here now,"Cyrus says his sobs stopping slightly, lifting his head up.

I look up to his big brown eyes.

"Well, there's something that hasn't changed,"I say staring into his eyes,"Your beautiful eyes are still sparkling."

He smiles.

"You smiled,"I exclaim,"And it's your actually smile."

"I've missed you alot TJ,"Cyrus says re-wrapping his arms around me in a hug.

"Promise me that you'll stay smiling,"I say,"I really like it when you smile."

"Then promise me that you'll be around. And not go away,"Cyrus says.

"I am not going anywhere, ever again."