A Truly Platonic Relationship *Ambi*

Andi skipped down the street with Amber walking a few steps behind her.

"Why won't you skip with me,"Andi asked slowing down and turning to face Amber,"It's super fun."

"I'm not a big skipper, and these shoes are not made for skipping,"Amber responded pointing to her wedges.

"Okay, then I'll walk with you,"Andi said moving to walk next to Amber.

"Thanks,"Amber said,"I love you Bambi, platonicly though."

"I love you too Amber,platonicly of course"Andi said reaching down to grab Amber's hand.

They weren't dating, hence the word platonicly.

The pair walked through the mall window shopping and occasionally stopping to actually go inside of a store.

They held hands and got some stares from other people but they didn't care much.

They weren't dating, really.

"Hey look, there's Buffy, Marty, and Cyrus,"Amber said pointing to where they were sitting at the food court.

Andi and Amber walked over still hand in hand.

Seriously, not dating.

"Hey guys,"Buffy said.

"Please help me, I've been sitting here third wheeling for an hour now,"Cyrus groaned.

"So why didn't you leave,"Amber asked.

"Buffy wouldn't let me leave and said she and Marty would lay off on the flirting. They've said that about ten dozen times now,"Cyrus said.

"Okay, then let's leave Marty and Buffy to their flirting and go walk around the mall,"Andi said.

Cyrus happily jumped up and started walking with the girls.

They were walking and pointing at different window displays when they heard,"Hey, Underdog."

They turned and found TJ waving at Cyrus.

He quickly walked over to where TJ stood only to get an arm slung around his shoulders.

"He's not coming back,"Andi said pulling Amber to continue walking.

"Hey, we should get matching of something,"Amber said.

"But of what,"Andi asked.

"I don't know, like earrings or something,"Amber said.

"I can make us matching earrings Amber,"Andi said.

"Okay, then how about we just take some photos,"Amber said.

"Okay,"Andi said skipping her way over to the photobooth.

Amber walked over and climbed into the photobooth with Andi.

They slid some coins in before starting to pose.

Andi grabbed Amber's hand and brought it to her lips.

Amber and Andi gave each other loving looks and then the photo was taken.

Their relationship was entirely platonic.

Then Amber slung her arm around Andi and kissed her cheek while Andi laughed.

Platonic Relationship.

Andi then pulled Amber to rest their for heads together while they held their hands up for the camera.

Still very platonic.

And then Amber kneeled holding Andi's hands in hers while Andi acted shocked.

So, a little less platonic.

They started laughing and Andi pulled Amber to sit on her lap while she kissed Amber's cheek.

Still a little platonic.

Amber and Andi continued holding hands as they walked through the mall with their photos.

"Hey Andi, I love you,"Amber said.

"I love you too Amber,"Andi said.

See, a platonic relationship.

"But like, I think I love you, not platonicly,"Amber said,"Is that alright?"

"That's fine Amber,"Andi said,"Because I love you not platonicly."

Amber quickly pecked Andi on the lips and squeezed her hand.

"So now when we say we love each other we don't have to say 'platonicly of course',"Amber asked.

"No,"Andi said,"All we have to say is 'I love you' and mean it."

You know what, just forget it.