Proud *Ambi*

A/N: I'm trying something a little different and I want to know if you like it. This is written like a trailer for a movie or something.

A large crowd was chanting,"AMBER, AMBER, AMBER, AMBER, AMBER."

Cut to a tv reporter next to a screen with a girl on it.

The girl has long blonde hair with pink highlights, she's dressed in a white crop top under a light pink clear jacket paired with a black skirt.

"Amber Montgomery is the latest pop sensation. Her first single just dropped last week and she had already become a favorite."

Reporters stand in front of a red carpet, surrounding the girl.

"Amber, do you have anything to comment about you new found success as a musician?"

"What are your plans for you're first album?"

"Will you be going on tour? Or what about concerts?"

Cut back to a tv reporter.

"Amber Montgomery, who's career launched with her hit single Superstar, along with her album named after the song, has announced taking a break from concerts and tours."

Amber appears on the screen, sitting down with a tv host.

"I just want to finish high school like everyone else. After that I plan to go back to focusing on my music career,"Amber states.

Amber gets out of a car, security pushing paparazzi it of the way.

She walks down the hallway, earning stares from students talking and taking pictures of her.

"Miss Montgomery, we are so happy to have you with us here at Jefferson High,"A man says.

"I'm glad to here that, but I would like to be treated the same as every other student here. I want to be a normal high school senior,"Amber replies.

"We have arranged for a student to show you around,"The man says.

"I'm Andi."

A girl with short black hair in a yellow romper stands in front of Amber.

Amber sits in a room with musical instruments, strumming lightly on a guitar and humming.

"That's nice."

Amber turns to see Andi.

"I'm just messing around a bit. My manager still wants me to work on songs to release so my career doesn't go down the drain,"Amber said.

"Well, my friends and I were wondering if you wanted to come and eat lunch with us,"Andi asked.

Andi and Amber sit in a bedroom, craft supplies and bright colors fill the space.

"Sometimes I fell like nobody ever really wants to be friends with me for who I am. They just know I'm popular and famous,"Amber said.

"I want to be your friend,"Andi said reaching her hand out to grab Amber's.

The girls smile at each other.

"Amber Montgomery has been taking a break from her career to finish High School but she just announced a premiere for a new song and music video,"A reporter says.

Another reporter sits with Amber.

"So Amber, tell me about your new song if you can,"The reporter says.

"I think my new song feels the most like me to be honest. Thanks to all the expiriences I am getting with a normal High School life I've found my voice,"Amber says.

"And what is that voice?"

The line echoes with a dark screen, followed by a deep breath.

Amber and Andi walk through a field as the sunsets.

Close up on Daisy flower crowns they each have in their hair.

Their shadows are seen alter reflected onto the grass.

Reporters voices overlap scenes of the two girls together.

"Amber Montgomery's new songs has left fans with theories about it's meanings."

"Amber has not opened up about what the song is about but many think it has to do with romance."

Many different voices talking about Amber overlap and get louder and louder.

"I just want to be a normal high schooler,"Amber's voice shouts.

Andi and Amber stand together somewhere, their hands slowly interlock.

"Amber,"Andi says softly.

"I'm sorry Andi."

Amber runs down the empty halls of the school, tears streaming down her face.

She breaks through the doors at the front of the school, paparazzi surrounding her and asking her questions.

"Amber, what is your song Sunshine about?"

"Some people think that your song has to do with a relationship. Are you dating anyone?"

"Amber, over here. Amber! Amber."

Amber covers her face.

"I never should've written that song,"Amber says sitting on a bed,"It's not my voice. It was a mistake."

"Then what is your voice,"A woman who looks like Amber says,"Show it to everyone, they need to hear it."

"I don't think I know who I am anymore,"Amber cries.

Articles and news reports flood the scene showing and talking about Amber.

"I've messed up and lost myself. Now the most important person in the world to me hates me,"Amber shouts.

"Then find yourself again. I know you can Amber,"A boy says,"What is your voice?"

"Andi, Andi is my voice."

Amber is seen running down streets and through parks, some people taking pictures of watching her.

She ends up in front of house, knocking on the door.

It opens to reveal Andi, who seems upset and surprised to see Amber.

"What do you want Amber,"Andi asks plainly.

"You. It's always been you,"Amber says,"You're my voice Andi."

The scene changes to Amber singing on stage, tears in her eyes as she sings.

"Andi is perfect. She is the only thing I need. I don't need my music or a career,"Amber's voice says.

More scenes of Amber singing appear, along with Andi and Amber laughing and smiling.

"I've found the one person. Who understands me. And she's helped me find my voice,"Amber's voice says.

"And what is that voice Amber,"A reporters voice asks.

"That voice is inspiring. That voice is happy and speaking for anyone who ever feels like they don't have a voice. My voice is loud, my voice is important, my voice is Proud!"