Safe Space *Ambi*

Andi was sitting in Andi shack making some braclets and listening to music.

She was making a pink, yellow, and blue on for herself and a pink, red, and white one for Amber.

She hummed along to the music placing beads along the braided string.

There was a knock on the door and she said,"Who is it."

The small window above the door opened and Amber stuck her head through the window.

"Hi Bambi,"Amber greeted smiling.

"Oh hi Amber. You can come in if you want,"Andi said.

Amber closed the window before opening the door and coming inside.

She sat down on a pillow on the ground.

"So this is the infamous Andi Shack,"Amber said looking around,"It's nice. It feels very comforting."

"I think it is,"Andi said,"It's my safe place."

"Aww, I thought I was your safe place,"Amber said pouting.

"I trust you but Andi Shack never tried to chase me away from her boyfriend,"Andi said smiling.

"That's mean,"Amber said,"Little did you know that I was trying to chase Jonah away from you."

"Oh yeah, and why is that,"Andi asked.

"Because I thought you were utterly adorable,"Amber said,"I couldn't let Jonah take you away from me."

"Oh yeah, so when you left me stranded at the top of a ferris wheel with the cops coming you liked me,"Andi said smirking.

"I was jealous that Jonah was calling you,"Amber said.

"Okay, I forgave you for everything,"Andi said,"And when you ran yelling at Jonah after he hugged me when we told him we were together, that was another fit of jealous rage."

"Yup, you know me,"Amber said,"Your mine. And he needed to get that reinforced in his brain."

"Well lucky for you I don't like Jonah or Walker anymore. And they don't like me,"Andi said.

"How do you know that at least one of them still doesn't like you,"Amber questioned.

"It's obvious Amber,"Andi stated,"They like eachother."