The Perfect Gift *Muffy*

"Have I told you how much I love Christmas,"Marty asked as he and Buffy walked through town.

"Only about every time we pass a Christmas decoration,"Buffy answered.

Marty chuckled grabbing Buffy's hand.

"So, what do you want for Christmas, Slayer,"Marty asked.

"Mmmmm,.I have no idea,"Buffy responded.

"C'mon, there's gotta be something,"Marty said.

"Not really, I don't really want anything this year,"Buffy said.

"Cyrus, Andi, I need your help,"Marty said sitting down at a table with the two of them.

"What,"Cyrus asked,"Let me guess, you want to know if Andi can make you one of her infamous ugly holiday sweaters."

"No,"Marty said,"I need to know what Buffy wants for Christmas."

"Ask her,"Andi said.

"She won't tell me. She says that she doesn't want anything,"Marty said.

"Oh,"Cyrus said looking down.

"What,"Marty asked,"She must want at least one thing."

"And she does,"Cyrus answered,"She only really wants one thing."

"Well great, what is it,"Marty asked.

"She wants her mom,"Andi said.

"Oh,"Marty said.

"Yeah, normally she makes up things that she wants but she hasn't seen her mom in a while so maybe she's not really trying to keep us from bringing it up,"Cyrus said.

"Is there any way she can see her mom,.even just to call her or video chat,"Marty asked.

"Not really, normally it's only allowed once a year and normally her mom does it for Buffy's birthday,"Andi said.

Of course Buffy missed her mom.

She hadn't seen her for a long time and hadn't been in contact for a while either.

She was nervous and just wanted her mom home with her.

"Well, what are we doing here,"Buffy asked looking around the park.

"I set up a scavenger hunt for you that will lead you to your Christmas present,"Marty said.

"Marty, I said I didn't want anything,"Buffy said.

"Well, I ignored that,"Marty said,"So find you're first clue somewhere."

"Anywhere in the park,"Buffy asked.

"Somewhere that means something to the both of us,"Marty said.

"I'll race you there,"Buffy said taking off.

They raced to the bench where Marty had found Buffy when doing the marathon and sure enough an envelope awaited them.

She opened it and began to read out loud,"Remember when I saved your butt over here. Well, how about we make it to the finish line?"

They walked to where the finish line had been finding another envelope.

"Yay you finished,"She read the note aloud,"Can we get food now?"

"Well, can we,"Marty asked.

She nodded as they walked to the Spoon an order already waiting for them to eat quickly.