Blind Date *Wonah*

This chapter is a suggestion from Itz_Yeet. Thanks for giving me a great plot line and encouraging thoughts!

Alex's P.O.V.

I don't know how many times my brother Jonah has been dumped in the last month.

But, per usual week, Jonah sits on the couch hugging a pillow to his chest.

I walk out of the kitchen and sit down next to him.

"Jonah, this is like the 5th time this month. When are you just going to quit moping around,"I say.

"Why does nobody like me,"Jonah sobs,"Why does every girl I date dump me in a week?"

"Jonah, there are people who just don't like you. And dumping you is a mistake on their part,"I say rubbing circles on his back.

"Well it's easy for you Alex,"Jonah says,"You don't like anybody."

"True,"I say,"Honestly, humans are disgusting. I'm waiting for an alien invasion."(Alex is literally me)

Jonah chuckles.

"Look, you're a great guy. You have your flaws but you're amazing,"I say,"Hey, how about I set you up on a date?"

Jonah turns his head to look at me.

"What, I'm not allowed to try and help,"I exclaim.

"No, I guess you can,"Jonah says,"Thanks Alex."

"No prob,"I respond,"I'd do anything (for you dear, anything. Comment if you know that reference) for my little bro."

Jonah's P.O.V

Today was the blind date that Alex had set me up on. He said it was somebody he knew from his school of the arts.

He had also decided to plan the entire date. Which consisted of a picnic in the park.

Alex finished setting up and left me to wait for my mystery date.

I hum a little of something looking around the park in front of me.

"Hey, are you Jonah,"A voice from behind me asks.

"Yeah, I'm Jonah,"I say turning around.

I'm met with a boy, around my age, with chocolate brown skin and dark hair.

"I'm Walker, Alex's friend from school. He-he said this was a date,"The boy says.

"Um yeah. I'm sorry if this is akward for you. Alex was trying to help but I guess he just wanted to pull a prank on us,"I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Hey it's okay. As long as there's food, I'm staying,"Walker says sitting down next to me.

Walker and I talk and exchange phone numbers considering we hit it off.

Alex picks me up but leaves the car in park.

"So, are you and Walker going on a second date,"Alex asks.

"I mean, he's cool. But we're both straight so we're going to be friends,"I answer.

"Walker is pan romantic Jonah,"Alex responds.

"Yeah, but I'm straight,"I say.

"Okay, Sure you are JoJo,"Alex says, ruffling my hair.

"Gosh Alex. Why do you think everyone's a homosexual,"I ask.

"Not everyone. Just certain people. Especially you,"Alex states.

"I'm not,"I start again.

"Are you seriously denying the fact that you were in love with my best friend Daniel for years,"Alex asks.

I immeadiatly blush. 

"I-I looked up to him,"I say.

"Yeah, because he was like a three feet taller than you,"Alex says,"You literally told me that you thought he was cute."

"Can't I just say that he's a good looking guy without being accused of being gay,"I ask.

"You can, but you didn't,"Alex says.

"Fine Alex, you're so annoying. I like guys too okay. It's just all so new to me so I really don't want to talk about it,"I say.

"Look, we don't have to right now. But can we maybe talk later,"Alex asks, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I nod as Alex turns on the radio.

Walker's P.O.V

I'm so mad at Alex for setting me up on that date with his brother.

I had already seen pictures of Jonah. Alex's lock screen had a self of him and Jonah on it.

I had thought Jonah was good looking in the photo but he was even cuter in person.

Alex had told me his brother was having dating problems, failing to mention that he was straight.

My thoughts are interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hey Bro,"Alex says when I pick up.

"What was the deal with setting me up with your straight brother,"I ask.

"Look Jonah isn't straight Walker. He's been having alot of dating stuff and I finally got him to admit that he liked boys. He just says it's new and all,"Alex says.

"Somehow, I don't believe you. He seemed very straight on our quote on quote date,"I respond.

"Look, just trust me Walker. You guys should really hang out,"Alex says.

"I got to go Alex. I'll talk to you at school,"I say exchanging goodbyes before hanging up.

I groan.

Why did Jonah have to be so darn cute?