Akward *Wonah*

Andi, Buffy, Cyrus, Jonah, and Walker all walked into the Spoon.

They sat down at a booth and Amber came over to take their order.

They ordered a group sized baby taters and Cyrus wanted a chocolate milkshake.

They were all talking when Marty ran in.

"TJ. He fell. Help. Now,"Marty yelled.

Cyrus stood up quickly. Motioning for Buffy and Andi. Amber rushed over and looked to Walker and Jonah.

"Stay here. Since you will have to pay. We'll help TJ,"Amber said.

So everyone left leaving Jonah and Walker staring at each other from opposite sides of the booth.

"Hey. Do you want to drink Cyrus' milkshake. We wouldn't want it to melt,"Jonah asked.

"Uh, sure I guess. I prefer strawberry though,"Walker said.

"Me too. I'll go grab an extra straw,"Jonah exclaimed before grabbing another straw from a waitress.

He sat back down ripping the top if the straw before blowing the wrapper at Walker.

They both laughed before Jonah put his straw into the milkshake. 

Then they both started to drink the milkshake and eat the baby taters. 

Walker reached for a baby tater and at the same time so did Jonah.

Jonah's hand ended up on top of Walker's so they both pulled back blushing.

"Okay, so. Your an artist but what else do you do,"Jonah asked Walker.

"I guess I really like art. And it's fun hanging out with friends,"Walker said,"You play Frisbee right?"

"Yeah,"Jonah said.

"I'd love to learn. Do you think you could teach me,"Walker asked.

"Yeah,"Jonah said.

"Okay. Does Saturday afternoon work for you,"Walker asked.

"It's a date,"Jonah said quickly but then blushed.

"What,"Walker asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing. Saturday works that's all,"Jonah said. 

"Okay well. Can I tell you something,"Walker asked.

"Sure,"Jonah said glad the conversation was changing.

"I just need to talk to someone and I didn't know who to talk to. I think I want to tell you,"Walker said,"I'm pan."

"That's awesome Walker,"Jonah said,"That's the same as Andi right. Just want to make sure that your aren't talking about the cooking utensil."

"Really, so you're okay with it,"Walked asked.

"Of course. Cyrus told me he was gay a while ago and I haven't told anyone but him, but I'm bi,"Jonah said.

"Oh, that's cool,"Walker exclaimed,"So in that case. Can I ask you another thing?"

"Sure,"Jonah said.

"Do you wanna maybe hang out sometime,"Walker asked,"Like as a date."

"You know, we could make the Saturday Frisbee lesson an official date,"Jonah suggested.

"Sounds like a plan,"Walker said,"Is that why you blushed when you said it was a date earlier?"

Jonah blushed again hiding his face.

"Aww, I think it's cute when you blush,"Walker said.

Jonah laughed causing Walker to start laughing along with him.