Under the Mistletoe *Tyrus*

A/N: I don't know why I wanted to write a Christmas oneshot in the beginning on June but I wanted to so oh well. Other ships will be featured but it is mainly Tyrus. Also I know that Cyrus is Jewish but just let me live my life.

Cyrus was happily decorating his house for the Christmas party his parents were throwing.

He was allowed to invite his friends and his secret boyfriend, TJ.

Well, TJ wasn't a secret from everyone.

He was out to all of his friends and recently his parents, who accepted him.

However, TJ was his secret boyfriend at this party because he didn't know how  the rest of his family would respond.

His friends were coming over early to help him and his parents set up the house.

So far, he had made cookie dough that was in the fridge to set, their tree was up but undecorated, and they had gotten all the boxes of decorations down; well most of them.

Cyrus was currently decorating the mantle and shelves in the living room when there was a knock on the door.

He went and answered it to find Buffy and Andi.

Andi had chosen to wear a pair of festive leggings with a tunic and boots while Buffy was in a pair of overalls over a Christmas sweater with sneakers.

"Merry Christmas,"Cyrus cheered.

"Merry Christmas,"They responded coming in, hanging up their jackets, and then immeadiatly helping to decorate.

Cyrus choose to decorate the stair banister.

He was hanging garland and other festive strings of things when he was reaching the top.

He had decided to climb up the excess stairs to the outside of the banister. (Idk if anyone knows what I'm talking about)

He was reaching the top when he felt himself trip and fall, letting go of the garland and banister.

He thought he would end up on the ground but instead he was in someone's arms.

"Hey Muffin,"TJ said facing Cyrus, clutching him tightly.

TJ was wearing a dress shirt and slacks, dress shoes and blazer.

"Thanks for catching me,"Cyrus responded.

"I don't want you to get hurt so please don't give me a reason to catch you again,"TJ said setting him down.

Cyrus nodded and then said,"So can you help me finish decorating. I need a boost."

After they finished decorating the banister they went into the kitchen to find Amber and Andi cutting out the cookies and putting them into the oven.

Amber was wearing an apron over the red, green, and white dress jumper she was wearing with wedges.

"I hope you don't mind Cyrus but we started since we still have to decorate the cookies,"Amber said.

"It's fine,"Cyrus said,"But where's Buffy."

"Helping your mom with the tree,"Andi responded.

Cyrus grabbed TJ's hand and led him to the living room where his mom and Buffy were decorating the tree.

"Hey TJ, would you mind giving me a hand with getting some of the lights for inside down,"Cyrus' step-dad asked.

"Sure Mr. Goodman,"TJ said following him towards the attic.