Stupid Quarentine Pt. 2 *Tyrus*

A/N: This does get a little sad and there is some violence and slurs.

"TJ, please call me back or text me or something. I'm getting scared,"Cyrus said.

He had left a bunch of voicemails and had sent a bunch of texts to TJ.

He hadn't responded to any of them.

He hadn't even read them.

Amber!

Cyrus quickly dialed Amber up hoping that she picked up.

"Cyrus,"She questioned, she seemed out of breath.

She must have still been out running.

"Amber, I was over at your house with TJ earlier and then your parents came home and TJ told me to leave but he would call me later and he hasn't responded to any texts or calls,"Cyrus blurted.

"Cyrus, were you guys cuddling. Anything that looked like you were dating,"Amber asked.

"Yes,"Cyrus said.

"Cyrus, I need you to meet me at my house asap,"Amber said.

Then she hung up.

Cyrus quickly pulled his shoes on and stuffed his phone into his pocket.

"Where are you going,"His mom asked.

"I-I have to go make sure TJ is okay,"Cyrus said.

"You are not going out Cyrus. I want to make sure you are safe,"His mom said,"TJ is fine just call him."

"He's not mom. I think something happened to him and it's all my fault,"Cyrus said.

Cyrus didn't give her a chance to respond before he ran out the door and down the street.

Cyrus was not athletic but he was running as fast as he could to get to TJ's as soon as possible.

He saw the door to the house was open and he ran to it.

TJ was lying in the living room on the floor.

Amber was at his side.

"TJ, TJ,"Amber said shaking him.

"Amber,"Cyrus said running in next to her and TJ.

"My parents, they,"Amber started but choked.

"He's still breathing Amber, he's still breathing,"Cyrus said.

"We have to get him out of the house,"Amber said,"We both have to get out of this house."

"Amber, go pack up anything you and TJ need and put it in your car. If your parents come home get out as fast as possible,"Cyrus said.

Amber nodded.

"But, where am I supposed to go and what about TJ,"Amber asked.

"I'll call my mom to come pick us up. I'm sure she's already on the way over here,"Cyrus said,"You come to my house when you're done."

Cyrus quickly picked up his phone and called his mom.

"Cyrus Goodman you better have an explanation as soon as I get to that house,"His mom said.

"I-It's TJ. He's hurt and I need you to hurry so we can get him to our house,"Cyrus said.

"I'm almost there,"She said before hanging up.

Cyrus slowly lifted TJ's arm around him and tried to stand, succeeding.

The weight lifted from Cyrus a little more.