29

The forest remained silent as two old figures walked through in silence. They enjoyed their time together, something that was taken from them a long time ago.

Their story had always been full of drama. Ever since before they were born, there were some stereotypes placed upon their clan's last names. Some with gifts while ones carried more tragedy than others.

However, they managed to overcome all the obstacles and create peace in an already damaged world. They survived with everything they had, and did everything they could to protect what they created and mattered the most.

Both of them stopped in the middle of the forest as they sensed a strange aura surrounding them. They remained still, and without saying a word one of them used genjustsu to eradicate the trap in which they almost fell in.

It didn't took long for them to notice the presence of several armed men surrounding them.

"Show yourself!" Said one of the men with determination. "Trespassing these frontier is forbidden unless you have a special organization."

"Forbidden?" One of the couple asked.

"Move" the other said in a warning tone. "Don't make me use it on you" said while showing his weapon.

"What's going on here?" Asked the general as he appeared here.

"Intruders that refuse to identify themselves" replied another men.

"Seems like they're older men" the general said.

"You WHAT?!?!?" yelled one of the couple in anger, ready to punch him but she was held back.

"Stay calm" the other said. The general stared at the couple for a while before speaking.

"Do you know where this path leads you to?"

"Every shinobi of the Hidden Leaf knows this path" he replied as the general smirked.

"It's been a long time....you'll be escorted to our leaders for identification purposes." The general said as the guards nodded and escorted the old couple.

*****

"Ha HA!! Now this is how you make a prank!" The brunette boy said as he finished painting all the murals of the right side of the palace.

"You shouldn't have done that....if my dad or your mother knows about it..." said a girl around his age.

"They won't know!" He brushed her off before sending a familiar chakra around. He trembled, "Dang it!!"

"Zuuuuuuukooooooooooooo!!!!!!" yelled a female voice from afar, scaring the little kid.

The kids looked at each other, "RUUUUUUUUUUUNNN!!!!"

*****

The old couple noticed the dramatic change the village had ever since they left. The were no buildings, no fancy houses. Just small, traditional houses with a touch of modern style.

It seemed like they were back on a feudal era.

"Are you sure we're on the right place?" One of them asked as they entered a huge, traditional palace. They saw how the men talked to each other and went to look after their leader.

After a while the couple looked in amazement at the two new leaders of the village.

"It seems you were shinobis from the Hidden Leaf" the man said in a stoic voice. "Care to tell us your names?"

The couple stayed silent.

"Take off your capes. At least, let us see your faces before settling any judgement on you." The woman demanded.

"Damn, I didn't knew we were out that long!" The old lady said while revealing her pink hair with trails of grey ones while her husband did the same.

The two leaders were in shock.

"You made it alive....after all these years?" The man said in shock as the woman barely managed to contain her tears.

"A-A...Aunt Sakura?...Uncle Sasuke?" She asked as the male Uchiha smirked.

"You're finally safe, Himawari..." he said.