6

Shinki and I tried to hide my blush as hard as I could. But it was useless, everyone saw us.

"H-Hi guys!" I said in an awkward tone as Shinki suddenly made a stoic face at them. "W-w-welcome to Sunagakure."

"I hope the journey went well." Shinki added, trying to break the ice.

"Ah, it was nice. Staring at the clouds before falling asleep at the train." Shikadai said while sighing.

"This weeks have been a little busy for us back at home. But Konohamaru-sensei granted us some free time here for 3 weeks." Mitsuki explained.

"Duh, it's obvious that they know Mitsuki. He's the next Kazekage though." Inojin said.

"We shall keep going." Shinki said while grabbing my hand and leaving. As we walked I glanced at him with concern.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Hn."

'He noticed something and doesn't wanted to tell me. I know it!'

"Shinki..." I murmured before he hold my hand tight and glanced at me in a warning tone. That was the moment I became suspicious about the whole situation.

****

"This are your keys" Gaara said as he gave one to Sarada and Chocho and the other to Shikadai. "You'll stay at the same building Himawari is right now. I don't want any problems there."

"Don't worry, everything will be fine." Shikadai said.

"Exactly" Sarada added. "We won't dissapoint you."

"Glad to hear that. Dismissed." He replied as everyone went out of the office. Once we were out of the building I turned to face Shinki.

"I'll be going now. The nurses may need my help at the hospital." I said.

"Ah, you're leaving?" Chocho asked in a sad tone. "I was hoping you could help us do the grocery shopping."

"I'm really sorry."

"She doesn't have to go" Boruto said. "As far as I know, the hospital was doing well before you came here. There won't be any difference."

"Boruto!" Sarada said.

"She will go if she wants to." Shinki said in a cold tone.

"I think she needs to go. We'll see ya' at dinner." Inojin said as he pushed Boruto away from me. I, on the other hand, decided to stay calm and leave quietly.

'Something's definetly wrong here'

'Nothing's wrong my dear. Everything's falling into place.'

'Shut up.'

'Still stubborn as ever.'

My head started to ache like it never did before. "Not now..." I said in pain.

'G-go away...'

'Why? You've been enjoying my stay recently..'

'Just go!!!'

'Fine, I'll let you be....for now...'

The headache faded away as I entered the hospital. I felt drained for a moment before some of the nurses I knew looked at me with concern.

"Himawari-san! Are you alright?" One of them asked.

"I just...I'm a little tired" I tried to lie but none of them believed me.

"We must check you out first before you get another episode." They all agreed. Honestly, I didn't wanted to fight with them because I was really drained. My chakra levels dropped drastically in a mere moment.

'Of all the times, it had to be today....Great'