13

I bit my lip as I tried my best to hold my tears while walking away from Shinki. I knew what I did was wrong in so many levels, but it's for the sake of my brother's safety.

I really hope that he believed it. I don't want him to get in more trouble because of me. And this is something I should do alone.

"Hima-chan!" I heard Shikadai's voice as I turned around. She was hanging out with Inojin

"Oh, hi.." I said with a fake smile.

"How are you?" He asked with concern. "Shinki was supposed to pick you up when you got released from the hospital."

"That's right!" Inojin said. "Did something bad happened?"

'Oh, if I could just tell you guys what's happening'

"No, everything's fine. I'm just going to-"

"Good, then how about we go to eat somewhere?" Inojin suddenly said as I blinked in shock.

"You're usually not so into eating out of the blue, Inojin." I replied.

"That doesn't mean I can't eat anything at all. However, you in or not?"

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Yeah, whatever, let's go."

***

Shinki walked through the street in rage. He knew something was going on with Himawari but didn't know what exactly. Suddenly, he realized that there was only one person he could go to ask for help.

"That's it!" He said as he remembered Boruto's team mate. The only girl of the group and the only one who knew him best.

He immediately tried to sensed her chakra, leading him to Sunagakure's central shopping area. A place that supported local merchants and resulted in the visit of many people.

It took him a while to spot her. She was near a small local medicine store. He wondered why she was there in the first place as he approached her.

"Sarada-san?" He asked carefully as she quickly turned around to face him . He noticed her shocked expression so he tried to calm her. "It's me, Shinki..."

"N-no I mean..." she said nervously. "I didn't expected you to be here alone. Shouldn't you be with Himawari?"

"I was...but something happened and I'm afraid I will need your help."

"My help?"

He hesitated for a while, "It's complicated. Can we talk somewhere else?"

"Uh...sure. I already got what I wanted from here anyway." She said as she hid the small test in her bag.  "I-How did you find me anyway?"

"I sensed your chakra. It wasn't easy though" he said as they started walking away. They walked in silence for a while until they went to a quiet spot. "Why did you bought a pregnancy test?"

Sarada blinked. "What makes you think-"

"I found you by tracing your chakra. But I didn't expected to be different. I might be wrong though." He said as the Uchiha heiress lowered her head. 

"You're right. This is my third pregnancy test. I've been denying it for so long..." she said as she started crying. "I-I don't know what I'm going to do."

"Who's the father?" He asked but got no reply. "Sarada...who is it? Do I know him?"

"Is this what you wanted to talk to me about? Because as far as I can tell, we haven't been this close to be talking about personal stuff.."

He sighed, "You're right. But you're Boruto's team mate and he's Himawari's older brother. His behavior affects Himawari so by all means, it affects me aswell. I sensed his chakra levels this morning and it seems that his chakra patterns are extremely unstable."

"W-what?" Sarada gasped as she started to think back. "It can't be...Boruto was alright this morning. He even visited her before she got released!"

"Sarada, Himawari claims to have broke up with me right after I noticed that. For me it's no coincidence, but I need you to tell me what has been going on with him before he came here."

Sarada stood silent for a while. Shinki noticed how she started trembling an holding back her tears. "Sarada you heard me right? I need you to tell me what you know.."

But her mind was somewhere else. She was remembering that day she confronted him. That day when she knew something was wrong with him but didn't had the courage to speak about it. That day when he, the one who was her team mate, her friend, her beloved crush, became a monster.

"Sarada!" Shinki yelled, bringing her back to reality. She looked at him with her Sharingan activated, and tears falling all over her face.

"H-He's changed..." she murmured. "He.....he...."

"He what?" Shinki insisted. "Tell me.."

"H-He raped me..."