5

"Really?" Chocho said once Konohamaru told the news.

"I know how much Himawari's absence affected you so we've decided to give you some time off." Konohamaru said.

"But what about the village?" Mitsuki asked.

"Boruto and Shikadai's team will go and stay at Sunagakure first. Then Iwabe and Sumire's team will follow after your return."

"So, we're staying at Suna for 3 weeks." Sarada stated.

"Starting from now" Konohamaru said. "Go, pack your things. I'm sure Himawari will love your visit."

"She'll surely love it" Boruto smirked before they were all dismissed.

Both teams didn't wait long to part from Konoha to Suna. They all took the train that connected the villages.

Meanwhile, at the Uzumaki house Hinata just finished on cleaning the kitchen with the help of her husband.

"Do you think everything will be alright?" Hinata asked while washing some plates.

"Why do you ask that dattebayo'?" Naruto replied.

"Well, it's been months since they haven't talked and the last time they did, they had a discussion."

Naruto sighed as he remembered what happened. "Ah, yeah... Speaking about that, haven't you noticed a change in him ever since Himawari left?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well..." he said as he scratched his head. "Think about it Hinata. Boruto was always crazy about doing missions. The most dangerous ones but now he kinda lost interest on what it takes to be a shinobi."

"Huh....now that you say that, he started to get back home really late once she left. He always said that it was because of training but his chakra levels seemed to be the same." Hinata said while thinking. Then she started to get worried. "Do you think Himawari will have an episode once she sees him?"

"No, Toneri's dead so she might start getting relieved by now." He said as he finished. "I just want her to be back with us dattebayo."

"Do you think she wants to go back?" Hinata asked with a warm smile as Naruto turned around in a cute and defense mode.

"If you're thinking about creepy Iron boy dating her..." he replied as she giggled.

"Well, Himawari and Shinki were becoming close weeks before she left." She said while Naruto tried to say something but stood silent. She giggled to herself, knowing that he was being a little jealous.

"Whatever dattebayo!" He replied to finish the conversation.

*****

"Why should we be here?" I asked in annoyance. "They will go to the office to greet us anyway."

"For the last time Hima, stop making an excuse to not see your older brother." Shinki replied in a tired tone as I crossed my arms and looked away.

"I'm not making excuses."

"You'll have to see him either way. Besides, you both haven't spoke to each other ever since you left. You need to talk about what happened before you left." He explained as he made me turn around and face him. "Hey..."

"What?" I asked without staring at him.

"You look better when you don't look away from me." He said as I looked at him. "Everything will be okay, I promise."

"You promise" I said in a sarcastic tone. "Shinki,  we know how Boruto is. Once he knows about our engagement he'll go out in a rampage."

"And will that make you change your mind?"

"No! But I don't want problems because of me. I-I feel like I am a burden and-"

Shinki pressed his lips against mines in a passionate kiss. "You're not a burden. Not to me, not to anyone. Understoood?" He said once he broke it. I looked at him in awe as I blushed.

"U-understood." I replied.

"What's happening here?" Said a female voice that caught us by surpsie. As we both suddenly turned around we saw Chocho looking at us with a smirk as the rest of her team and team 7 made a surpsise face.

"Well we see you haven't missed us a bit" she added as Shinki and I blushed hard.