16

"W-who are you?" I managed to say in pain. The person tried to help me get up but then I was suddenly dragged away by Toneri.

"Himawari!" She cried in fear as I ended up in Toneri's arms, floating in the air while surrounded by a force field that separated me from....my family?

"Mom?" I yelled trying to understand all that was happening. I still felt weak, but I now was able to see my mother, aunt Sakura, uncle Sasuke and Kakashi and...my dad.

And they were not alone Boruto's friends were there too. Including Gaara-sama, his older brother Kankuro and...and...

"Hima!" He yelled once he spotted me.

"Shinki!" I yelled in a tone that could be used either as in panic or amazement for just appearing. But that came off really quickly and I felt dizzy again.

"He's draining her chakra!" Said my dad with worry.

"We have to separate them." Sakura said as Kakashi and Sasuke charged against him. Toneri used his power to create clones from the ground to fight the rest of the crew. However, these weren't just normal clones. They had the shape and abilities of....of me?!?!

'He learned all my moves while we were connected'

"You're smart my love" he said with a grin. "But you need a little rest" he said while placing his hand near my forehead. I tried to move away but I couldn't. His grip was too strong.

"Hold on Hima!" I heard my father say before I lost consciousness.

"It's over Naruto! What do you think you'll do for her? You can't save her! She's mine!!"

"No she isn't! You tricked us all you monster dattebayo!"

"Take it as a payback for taking away what was rightfully mine." He replied with rage. "Years ago I had the mission to fulfill my destiny by uniting myself with the purest descendant of the Hyugas. The Byakugan Princess was destined to be along the lord of the Otsusuki Clan. But you stood in our way."

"That happened years ago!" Hinata screamed. "And I never loved you. You took me and my sister by force!"

"Shut up!! You had your chance years ago. Now let your daughter have the fate you were supposed to have." He smirked while turning to face her, watching her while almost looking like a maniac. "Perhaps this is the only good thing that came out of you two. Too bad that she won't get the chance to be the new Kazekage's wife..."