Sarcasm at it's Finest

Start from the beginning

     "I'm flattered that you even remember my name Lord Clario." She smiled in return watching him. "How's the ship? Oh yea, we blew it into tiny pieces of scrap metal that should be still floating around somewhere. I thought you were dead after we exploded your ship."

     "Not quite." He answered.

     "So how did you survive the huge explosion of your ship?" She asked taunting him as she always did. "I mean we really blew it to hell, the fireball alone was amazing, we were all cheering and If I had had some popcorn I would've sat back and watched it burn."

     "You still haven't figured it out?" He answered stepping a bit closer. "I wasn't on board when it blew." He spoke as he moved away again and walking behind her.

     "Obviously." She replied watching him closely, was he looking for her com? She just needed him to keep his distance. 

    "So tell me Lane, what are you and Tye doing on this planet in this sector? I wouldn't have thought she would venture this far away from Zoe leaving it unprotected by the chosen one?"

     "Are you still on about her, someone might think you liked her." She chuckled "Does Lord Clario have a small crush on Tye?" She teased him.

     "No, nothing like that, more of a vendetta." He answered.

     "Great, but I hate to burst your vendetta bubble, she's not here. So why are you here and not terrorizing people in Solarius system?" He grew a very wide smile as he looked at her.

     "My new friends and I stopped here to take care of a few things, and like you, I couldn't resist a good drink, imagine my surprise when I saw you sitting in the same bar."

     "Image mine, especially since I thought you were dead. But hey, good for you for making new friends, to bad your olds one got blown away." She told him. "Now how about you let me go?"

     "Tell me where Tye is, I'm sure she would love to be here helping out her friend." He asked walking around her again and this time touching her hair. She moved away from him.

     "I just said she's not here." She stated angrily toward him and moving out of his path. "We were never really friends."

     "I find that hard to believe. You two can't be without each other." He leaned in a bit. "Where there is one, there is the other, She's here somewhere, isn't she?"

     "I don't know about you, but I don't swing that way. I told you already, Tye isn't a friend and I don't give a crap what happens to her, so stop wasting my time." She raised her wrists up. "Just let me go and I'll be on my way."

     "If I didn't know any better, I would believe you, but I have dealt with you enough to know when you are lying." He grinned at her. "She is here, maybe even waiting to come in to rescue you. Where is she, so I can at least send her my greetings?"

     "Look, I think you have a sick infatuation with Tye." She answered. "Maybe you should get a pet." He grinned as he chuckled and walked back around to face her on the other side. She shook her head toward him knowing he wasn't going to go away unless she gave him something to use, so she thought fast on her feet. "Look, if you really want her that bad, maybe you should take your brand new friends and head to the Galion system, that's the last place I saw her about eight months ago. If you leave now, you might be able to catch up to her in about a week." She smiled at him. "Lucky for you she doesn't have that fancy ship that blew yours into tiny pieces anymore, you took care of that didn't yeah?" She kept the grin as she talked fast. "I'm sure she's still there tugging old ships that break down for scrap." He watched her as he stood there. "That's what she does now, she works as a scrap miner for crap pay. Such an exciting job for the chosen one, don't you agree?" He stood there listening to her as he kept the slight smile on his face. He then sighed as he pointed toward her wound on her face.

     "I could heal that for you." He told her.

     "No thanks, I'll suffer."

     "If you wish." He slightly bowed then turned to leave. But stopped and looked back at her. "Oh yes, these men aren't like the others, their better at what they do." He spoke. "So I'll make sure to post as many as needed and have a few of them to walk the corridors just in case you're not being completely truthful."

     "I just told you were you could find your girlfriend and you're not going to let me go?" she asked before he could leave the room. "I thought you would be at least fair, but nope the same ole dirty conniving low life gorgeous man as before."

He stopped and turned back around to look at her.

     "If you're still here in an hour, these men will release you and I'll never bother you again. But if you're not, then I'll know you lied and I'll hunt you both down for the rest of your lives." He walked closer toward her, anger filled his eyes this time. "You'll never get a moments peace knowing I'll always be after you in a bigger, stronger ship. We'll see if you're telling the truth." He smiled then turned to leave the room, the two troopers followed behind but stayed outside as the door closed locking her in. Lane took a deep breath, she knew this was going to be hard trying to convince me to stay away. Now all she had to do was wait until I contacted her. 

A/N okay I lied, here's another chapter and maybe one more. This is from the perspective view of Lane. I tend to write in first and third person. Hopefully it makes sense.

1673W