Chapter 29

Rashid POV

After graduation was hella turnt. I did take Britt out the trunk but her ass wanna go wild on a nigga so I had the goons handle her ass while I made a quick get away. It was funny as hell. I parked on the opposite side of Toya's apartment building so she won't see my car. I couldn't get her fast fat ass in the parking lot but Imma get her ass before this party. About two weeks ago she gave me a key to her place cause she said she was tired of me banging on her door all the time. She'll regret giving me the key real quick.

Toya POV

I can't wait to just relax right now. I'm not working this weekend which is hella good. I can spend the next 2 days partying and chillin before reality sets in. Shad's going back to football camp at the end of the month so I need to make sure I have enough money to pay for everything.

I got the mail and went upstairs to the apartment. I have to work extra hard this summer because football expenses and everything else just doubled. I have Malik now and it should be easier since now I don't have school anymore. I unlocked the door and walked inside. I made sure I locked the door back and through the mail and my keys on the dining room table. I went into the kitchen to grab me a Rice Krispy Treat and to pop some popcorn. It was only 2'o clock and the party don't start until like 9 or 10 so I got plenty of time. I went into my room to find a movie to watch.

"Oh I forgot I had these movies." I pulled out all the X-Men movies. Don't judge me but I really love these movies. I also have the Thor, Spider-man, and Batman movies. Not Superman them shit dumb as hell. But I got my popcorn, poured it into a bowl and walked into the living room ready to chill out. My phone lit up. It was a text from Rashid.

Dumb ass nigga: U kno u ain't off the hook yet right?

Crazy ass: Whatchu gon do about it?

He ain't answer me back. Good cause my movie about to start. Out of nowhere someone grabbed me and put me over their shoulder. I started kicking and screaming. They carried me into my room and put me on the bed. Rashid ass sittin there laughing and shit.

"You fuckin bitch! Don't do that shit."

He was dying. "Oh god you should've seen your face. Awe! Help me awe!" He made his voicesound like a girl.

"Shut up." I smacked him with the pillow.

"Oh you wanna play?" We started fighting and shit. Rashid had my arms pinned over my head. "You surrender?"

"Fuck you."

"Don't say that while I'm on top of you."

"You're making me miss my movie," I whined. 

"Yo nerdy ass wanna watch X-Men? Seriously?"

"Fuck you it's a really good movie."

"What I say about saying that while I'm on top of you?" he leaned down and kissed me. He bit my bottom lip asking for access. I happily obliged. I swear this boy kisses be havin me gone. His hands traveled down my body. This thing we got going is getting hot hella fast and shit I wanted it to go down.

Rashid POV

Damn Toya feels right right now. I wanted this shit to happen for a long ass time but I go by Toya. I don't want her thinking I was rushing in to getting her pants off. This girl too damn important for me to lose her. I pulled her shirt over her head. And went to kiss her neck. She moaned and that shit turned me all the way on.

"You sure about this?"

"Yes." she moaned. Shit if she down you know I'm in. In like 3.5 seconds I had the rest of her clothes off. I rubbed her clit slowly. I stuck two fingers inside of her and slowly moved in and out of her. "Faster," she moaned. I did just as she asked. She was moaning my name and tried running away. I brought her ass back. "I'm cumming." Her walls tightened around my fingers and she let her juices  flow down my hand and on the bed. I kissed her and she started pulling at my clothes.