Chapter 27

Toya POV

Me and Rashid was really the last ones to get to the trapp mainly because his bitch ass wanna fuss about some tangent shit. His ole bitch ass. I had to put him in his place before we went anywhere. But anyways, Rashid took me to another trapp. It was the same kind of concept as the other but it only had one floor.

"What the hell took y'all niggas so long?" Keem said. "Toya don't make me fuck yo bobble head ass up for fuckin this nigga."

"You shut yo ET lookin ass up. I ain't in the mood for yo bull shit Keem."

"Keem don't make me shoot your ass."

"Well damn," Damon said. "Maybe it's time y'all did fuck. Shit y'all niggas bitchier than usual."

"Damon." He shut his ass right on up when he heard the seriousness in my voice. "Can we get this over with?" Rashid mugged me and I mugged his ass back.

"Trouble in paradise?" Britt asked. I just shook my head and sat back.

"Y'all already know that Granny Lizz death ain't been natural right? Whoever targeted Toya back in the G obviously back. We need to think of everybody that would benefit from hurting Toya."

"They hurt Toya they hurt you right?" Ron said. "We got any major beef right now?"

"Lil B," Damon named off. "Kenny and I think that's it really."

"I heard Lil B made bail a while back but he dropped off the grid like Kenny. Ain't no way they could've known about her granmother."

They kept talkin about the possibilities of who would want to hurt me or anybody close to me. There was a loud ass knock on the door that made all the guys pull their guns out. Rashid motioned for me and Britt to hide in the other room. 

Rashid POV

If someone tryin to break in my shit I gotta make sure Toya and Britt out of the way so they don't get hit. Bullets don't got names on em and I ain't lettin one hit my girl and sis. I moved towards the door. I snatched it open and pointed my gun at whoever it was. I recognized her as one of my workers.

"What the hell you doin here?" We all stared at her.

"I was sent with a message." We let her in. Toya and Britt came out of their hiding place once they figured it was clear. 

"What message and from who?"

"The message is 'Keep her close or lose her forever'. You came in contact with this person without even knowing it. Someone in this room is the key."

"What the hell?" I looked at this hoe like she crazy. "Who the fuck tryna kill my girl?"

"Someone has to pay up one way or the other." This bitch is gettin on my nerves. I told the guys to take her to the torture room. I'm gettin some real answers. 

Britt POV

We waited a long time for the guys. I could hear faint, muffled screams coming from the back. I shuttered at the thought of them torturing someone. I know Toya felt the same way. "What do you think she meant?" I asked her.

"Truthfully, I have no idea. What she was saying didn't make any sense. One of us is the key? We came in contact with them without even knowing? Seriously what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

For some reason my mind went the debt that Xavier is in. Could it be possible it had to deal with that? No, they would be targeting me right? Maybe I am a target and don't know it. What if they get off on seeing me or Xavier too pathetic to help our friends? No. There's no way. Someone wouldn't go through all of this for a debt would they? They would just kill the person if they didn't pay right? Or someone they're close to. The screaming stopped and all the guys came out and went to a room to change clothes.

"Did she say anything?" I asked once they came back in different clothes.

"She said she never met the guy. He just paid her to let his boys in the trapp to get the money," Rashid was livid. "She said she ain't know nothin about her grandmother or why he's fixated on her but someone made it easier for him to go through with everything. Said he wanted what was his so he took a deposit as a warning but she ain't know who he been talkin about."

I looked at Xavier and he had his head hung low. So he's the key after all?!! It's obvious Rashid don't know. I didn't listen to what Rashid had to say next. I waited to see if Xavier would open up his mouth. It's obvious he wouldn't do it since he looked at every thing else besides me. "Xavier!" everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me and Xavier. We haven't said two words since the breakup and now we just might have a big ass argument. "Are you seriously going to stand there and not say anything?"

Xavier POV

I was waiting for Britt to loud me out. When she did I couldn't say anything. Everybody was looking at me for an explanation. Truthfully, I had nothing to say. I already know how they'll react. Looks like my secret is about to be exposed.

"Xavier," Rashid stood up. "You got something to tell us?" I looked at everyone that was staring at me. Can't hide or run from this anymore.

"I don't know him," I said.

"You know who's behind this?" All them looked like I was holding out. I am but for my reasons.

"Yeah and no."

"Tell them," Britt said. "Tell them why I got jumped and why Rashid got robbed."

"Xavier," Rashid stepped closer to me. "What the hell did you do?" I know I can't hide it anymore. I told them everything. I told them about me sneaking out and going to bet big in an underground poker game. Pretty soon I was addicted to it and ended up an ass of debt. "What the fuck Xavier?! You supposed to be my fuckin brother man. Why the fuck would you do some shit like that? And why the hell wouldn't you say some shit? We couldve been done found his ass. And you fuckin lied about who stole from me."

"I didn't think anything of it."

"Are you fuckin kidding me?" Toya was up now. "If you weren't so fuckin secretive this shit could've been avoided. My grandmother died because of you." Britt tried calming her down.

"I didn't think they would come after y'all."

"Money talks Xavier. You know that. You could've came to us. Instead you fuckin lied. We're supposed to be brothers. Loyal to each other. Trust each other. Now I can't even do that. You could've been real and said some shit. I would've helped you man."

"I can handle myself. I ain't no kid man."

"You sure? Cause if you had any real sense yo ass would've thought about this shit. If you could've handled it you would've." He pushed me and I pushed him back. The guys came to keep us away from each other. "Pitiful man. All the shit I've done for you and you can't keep it real with me?"

"I've been real with you. I don't have to tell you everything that's goin on in my life. If you can't trust me and questioning everything then fuck this brotherhood. I tried makin this shit right." I stormed out. Fuck it! I'm done with this shit. This is exactly why I ain't had wanted to tell them shit. 

Hey guys, so what do you think so far? Did you figure out the mastermind behind it all yet? Vote comment share.