Chapter 2

Latoya POV

"GO SHAD!!" I screamed to the top of my lungs. Yes, I kept my promise and went to his game. My little bro was killing them out there. Our entire home team side was clapping in unison chanting 'bullet, bullet, bullet'. That's his nickname. They say he's as fast as a bullet.

I was cheering louder than anybody and I don't care how I look. I wish I could be to more of his games but with work and all it's kind of a rare treat for us both. Right now my boy going for a forty yard pass. He's so good. Him and his friend Malik are the only boys in Junior High who made the varsity team. I can tell in just a few years my boys are going to be captains. 

It was the last thirty seconds of the game and we won with 40-12. My baby did the damn thang. I was so proud of my little boo thang and his team. I was getting emotional when they won yet another game. Shad was on the field waving at me. I waved back and ran down the bleachers. I need to take a picture of my boy.

"You saw my pass?" He came up to me. Malik was with him grinning.

"Hell yeah y'all did ya damn thang. I need a picture for the haters." They got together to take the picture. "Okay go change so we can get something to eat."

"IHOP!" They screamed running to the locker rooms. I shook my head smiling. I put the picture up on my instagram. @QueenToya843 aye my babies won the damn thang love my boys @QuarterbackShad @Moneyman_Malik

I was sitting on the car waiting on these two knuckleheads. Their coach talks too damn much for real. Some people stopped to congradulate Shad and say hi or whatever. Pretty soon I saw them coming out. "Ready?"

"Let's eat I'm starving," Shad said. We headed to IHOP for late breakfast/dinner. Whenever I catch a game of theirs and they win I take them to whatever restaraunt they want to go. Whenever I'm with these two I instantly feel better. I've had a stressful week dealing with Rashid's disrespectful ass, the party fiasco, and bills, I'm just happy to just relax a little with my heart. "Oh Malike look!" Shad pointed over at someone. "It's Rashid man."

"What?" I looked back. Awe hell nah. Not this ass hole.

"Hey Rashid," Shad called him over. I wanted to slap this little nigga.

"Oh shit what's good Shad, Malik?" he actually brought his ass over here. Oh God, shoot me now!

"How do y'all know each other?" I pointed from those two to him. He just stared at me for a long time.

"He was our football instructor at camp during the summer," Shad said. I raised my eyebrow. The asshole did volunteer work? "You wanna sit with us?"

"I'm sure he's busy," I cut in. The devil is a liar. I will not be fraternizing with the enemy.

"Sure little man." Damn I hate his ass. He knows we can't stand each other and yet he wants to join us. Fuck outta here with the bull shit. I sighed, more like growled, as I shimmied down the booth since that's only place he can sit. Lord give me the strength not to kill a nigga before the night is over.

Rashid POV

I was on my way home from doing business when I started craving some food. I don't cook so I swung by IHOP to order something. I didn't get all the way in the door before I heard someone calling my name. I seen my two goons from football camp waving at me.

"Oh shit what's good Shad, Malik?" I don't see them as much cause we're in two different buildings and the fact I'm all about money now.

"How do y'all know each other?" Toya was pointing back and forth between us. Damn I ain't even know she been over here.