Chapter 13

Toya POV

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Why is it getting so hard to not fall for this guy? I used to have a big hold on this 'crush' but now I don't. I can't even be my old self around him anymore. He takes my bitchiness as a joke now. What really pisses me off is the fact now he's holding that damn kiss over my head. He said if I get too rowdy he's gon snitch to Britt about how he had me blushing or some shit. Fuckin ass.

Rashid: Babe??!! Now what the hell this nigga want?

Toya: What bastard

Rashid: U betta act right

Toya: t(-_-)t tf you want nigga 

Rashid: U ;)

Toya: -_-  You make me sick. You still ain't tell me what you want

Rashid: Yes I did

Toya: Bye Felicia! 

See what I mean. His ass text me damn near every fuckin day with the same bull shit. So fuckin annoying with this shit man. Oh yeah, and out of nowhere Deon started texting me nonstop. I mean yeah we sort of talk but he been acting real funny so I was like fuck it and so was he. Now he wanna play act right? Man all this shit is giving me a headache. I have enough drama excluding Rashid and this nigga. 

Trina POV

I don't know what the fuck is on the other end of Rashid phone that got him cheesing so fuckin hard but this shit is irking my everlasting nerves. He's supposed to be in me not on that dumb ass phone smiling up. I peaked over his shoulder and could not fucking believe this. This nigga is texting Toya ass and cheesing the fuck up. I swear I thought I got him to kick her ass to the curve. It's obvious this bitch ain't goin nowhere unless I take her there.

Monday (before lunch)

I had to look both ways to check to make sure ain't nobody coming down the hall. Toya gave me her locker combination one time to get her AP Stats book since I was already late for class. I grabbed the little brown bag and gave her a little something better for lunch to eat if you catch my drift.

Britt POV

"What the hell are you hiding bitch?" I asked Toya. Something is going on and nobody will tell me what.

"What the hell is your crazy ass talkin about now?"

"Y'all muthafuckas is keeping secrets and shit from me. I'll go ae crazy in this bitch if I don't get some goddamn answers. Why the hell you blushing and shit when somebody text you? Rashid lookin at you all the damn time and you don't spaz on his ass nomo. You hiding something?"

"I wouldn't hide anything from you love." She grabbed her lunch and headed into the cafeteria. 

"Hoe don't you lie to me. If y'all messin around and I don't know-"

"Okay I'll tell you just shut the fuck up." We sat down at our normal table. She leaned in like she had some juicy shit to say. "Promise you won't overreact?"

"Promise."

She chewed her bottom lip like she was nervous. "Rashid kissed me." My eyes grew big like saucer disks and I really wanted to cause a scene. "Now he texts me like everyday."

"Y'all-" I covered my mouth to keep from screaming. Sorry I'm a pretty big drama queen. "Y'all on the low now?"

"No," she said quickly cutting my excitement. "He still a man-hoe."