Chapter 9

Shad POV

Boy I am too damn happy. Not only did we win our game 96-14 but that means we're in for the playoffs. If I do my best and put in my all we can be number one in the state. I'm too turnt right now. Coach need to stop talking. He know damn well all we tryna do is go home, wash, eat, and turn up at one of these parties. Toya already promised to take me to one. Malik is going I know for a fact. We never leave him out.

"Aye little dudes," a senior player, Ronny came up to us. "Ain't too late for y'all to turn up is it?" he laughed at his own joke. Yeah it bites to be the youngest on the team because they always thinking we can't do nothing. If only they knew.

"Wherever Toya goes we go," I said plainly. He stopped and stared at me like I was speaking in tongues.

"She go out?" I ignored him. 

Some of them asked me to tell Toya to come to all of these different parties to turn up with them. Yeah right. Me and Malik left to meet up with Toya. People were turning up in the parking lot and all. "Which party we going to?" Malik asked. I shrugged. I was getting tired of going to Town Hall. Same thing every time. Maybe Toya can sneak us into parties with older kids.

Toya was in the parking lot with Britt, Xavier, Rashid, and some high yella dude. I smiled big and ran to her. I love seeing Toya at my games. She hugged me and Malik. "Congrats babes." She kissed us on the forehead. "We going out tomorrow to celebrate okay?"

"Coo." We said. 

"Congrats y'all," Rashid and Xavier gave us love. "You been doing ya thing out there. Looks like we taking a trip to state right?"

"Hell yeah," I said. Toya didn't scowl me today. "Toya we going with you right?"

"I have to figure out where I'm going first." They talked for a bit before decided to go to Blue Mansion. That's where all the other players were going anyway. Looks like we turning up with the big boys.

Toya POV

Once my boys were washed, fed, and dressed we were out. Most siblings would get tired of their younger blood all up in their mix. With me I don't really care. I know for them to get in the club I may have to flirt with security or whatever. If it's that man looking broad from two weeks ago I may have to cut a bitch.

Shad and Malik were too turnt for their own good. Awe they looked so cute. The club they normally go to is Town Hall. It's just an empty room for younger kids. Blue Mansion is an actual club with like liquor and shit. I'd rather he come to a club with me and know what to do then have some asshole drag him to one teaching him shit that might get his ass in serious trouble or worse.

My phone rang and Shad unlocked and answered it. "Hello?"

"If that's Britt tell her I said calm her tits and don't fucking rush me before we have a problem."

"Britt? Toya said she's on her way." Awe he's learning. He know I don't play with him when it comes to cursing and shit. "So how we getting in?"

"Don't worry about that. I got y'all." I pulled off to the side of the road next to the Club. Shit niggas and bitches like to cut up I ain't finna get stuck in the parking lot. We walked up the sidewalk and I saw Britt and them close to the front of the line. I slid my ass right in with them. A couple of hating ass ratchets had something to say. "Problem?" I turned around. No one said anything. "That's what I thought. Hey bitch."

"Fuck you what took you so long?"

"My babes had to wash, eat and get ready. Hey y'all," I waved to the other niggas. Trina pissed me off and to be completely honest I ain't in the partying mood. Maybe after a drink or two I'll be cool. I peaked over some people and saw the broad I did not want to see. A couple of weeks ago when I was here she was manning the door. She didn't ask anybody for their ID but when she saw me she had to ask. I didn't have the fake one so I gave her the real one. She wouldn't let me in until I gave her my number, which was fake. I peaked over some people and saw the very person I didn't want to see. "Great," I sighed irritably. Lord give me the strength not to curse a manly female out tonight.