Book Vote!

Hey guys 👋🏾. Hope you all enjoyed the book. But I do have something important to discuss. I've had a few people come to me asking about other books of mines. I never really expected my books to be this popular so I never expected to have so many people interested. I do have lots of stories but I typically either forget about where I'm going, what's gonna happen, or lose interest so I tend to write them to often unless I know for a fact what I want to do with them. But instead of keeping my books on complete and total lockdown I've decided to focus solely on a few to get you all some new material.

Of course it's hard enough to write one book with the little time I do have but I can't very well disappoint you guys. Thanks to you amazing people who continuously vote and encourage me to continue writing my stories. You guys are awesome. Shout out to all you super fans! Wish I can give you guys more than a book to read.

Okay like it says above we're going to have a book vote. These four books are the ones I think would be most interesting for you all. Only two will be chosen as the platforms of the books coming out. One has already been decided as a book that is a MUST to be published so the one with the next best vote will be chosen.

So here's what you absolutely need to do. You have to comment on this chapter to let me know which book you'd like to see next. I'd prefer if you'd comment on the cover or the summary under the cover so it would be easier for me to tally but as long as your vote is somewhere I can see/read then it doesn't really matter. If you don't want to comment on the chapter you can just send me a private message of your vote. This message will be going up in my other works so I would appreciate if you all could vote ONCE. I really don't want to go back and forth between each book to make sure everyone is following directions. Pretty simple enough. Now to the books!

Book 1 (already decided to be published): The gang is back and with even more drama than before

Book 1 (already decided to be published): The gang is back and with even more drama than before. You thought they had it bad last time well you ain't seen nothing yet. Already at a disadvantage King is hit with a bombshell that'll surely cost him everything. Old and new enemies alike are coming after them all. Will anybody be safe? Will this gang be able to take everything thrown their way? Or will they lose it all?

If you all are not familiar with my book A Hate Love Thing I suggest you all read it. It was meant to be a single story but with the drama I have written and planned out it turned into a trilogy. (I actually sat down and planned out everything needed for this book so it's basically done I just need to write it) It's the most prepared book in my works that was supposed to have been out a while ago but then I got into other things so...yeah. Since it's the most prepared and I have everything important written down I have decided this will be a book that I'll start publishing soon. Just giving you all a bit of a sneak peak of what's to come.

*

*

*

*