Chapter 8

Toya POV

 "Where's Trina?" Britt asked. While we were walking to the concession stand I thought she was right behind us, guess not.

I shrugged. "She must be watching the halftime show." The only time I ever get up is during the halftime show. It was nothing special. Just crowning of homecoming court, JROTC performance, band performance, color guard display, and something with the cheerleaders. Not a worth wild event in my mind. 

"She could've at least told us what she wanted."

"She knows where the concession stand is." Not being mean, I'm just being honest. If she wanted something all she had to do was join us. I'm not getting up again until this game is over. I need to check my boys style.

"You think she likes Rashid?" Okay? Random much.

"I don't know, why?"

"She just acts weird around him and stuff. When we sometimes hang out she ask if Xavier and Rashid was coming. When I tell her no she just turns down a little."

"I hope she doesn't like him. Rashid is the last person she should be looking to for anything. You see how he been playing Shalandria?"

"So now you on her side?"

"Hell nah I can't stand the hoe. But really, the way he punk her was not even called for. He could've just simply dismissed her."

"That's all her fault because the hoe knows that Rashid don't even fuck with her like that."

"He don' t fuck with no one like that. Trina will be another jump off if she ain't careful. You know how naive she can get."

Britt POV

Everything Toya said was true. Trina don't know when she's getting played with. Besides, Rashid's nose is wide open for Toya. Been like that since we all met. Ain't shit gon change about it. I just don't want Trina falling for this dude if he ain't finna rock with her like that. Maybe I can hook her up with someone.

"How's it with you and bub?" Toya asked. Deon and Xavier were off to the side waiting for us to get our stuff. They weren't paying us any attention.

I sighed. "He keeps saying he's not cheating on me but his actions speak louder than his words. He's still coming home at all hours of the night." I love Xavier with every fiber of my being. I don't know how I'll handle it if he's cheating on me again.

"You ask what he does?"

"He tells me not to worry about it or he doesn't answer me or something." Toya hugged me. This is why she's my girl for real. She's been a true rider for me through every thing.

"Just let me know if I need to cut a nigga." I laughed. This girl is crazy. We bought our stuff and headed to the stadium. Deon was hanging on Toya. They were joking around or whatever. They looked cute and I was low key jealous because I can't do that with Xavier. He's got too many secrets he ain't sharing. When we got back to the stadium the football team was just setting up for another play. Trina was all over Rashid smiling and blushing. Oh great.

Toya POV

Okay, so when we come back or whatever I peep Trina all over Rashid. I knew exactly what he was doing because I know the game he be playing. He looked at her like a challenge not a person he's interested in. He just wants to see how fast he can get her to open her legs. I'm a real friend and I will not let her become another one of his jump offs.

Call me what you want but I sat my wide ass right in between the two of them. "You still like Doritos?" I gave Trina the extra bag I had.

I peep the look she gave me before grabbing the bag. There was a mixture of jealousy and anger in her eyes before she smiled all fake too me. Like bitch, I'm saving you the heartache and embarrassment. "Thanks girl." Her voice just got high as hell. That means she's either lying or aggravated.

I gave her the same fake smile. "No prob." We chilled for a minute before I made Trina walk with me to the trash bin. I need to let this chick know about Rashid. "Aye, I know you might be upset with me or whatever but trust you need to leave Rashid alone."

"Why?"

"Rashid ain't shit. He ain't gon do nothing but treat you just like Shalandria. He does that to all his little jump offs."

She rolled her eyes. "So, when he was all over you it was all cool but when he's over me I'm his next jump off? So what we can't really be feeling each other?"

"Hold up. You need to get the frog out ya jump because I'm tryna help you out. Rashid only wants one thing and if you're not smart you'll become his jump off."

"So it's not possible for Rashid to like me now?"

"For you, no. He's going to treat you just like his other hoes. You need to back up and find a guy who'll date you because he wants you."

Trina looked pissed off. Brutal or whatever I'm just being honest. Rashid don't wanna wife her. "Just because you're all the way fucked up about relationships doesn't mean every dude that looks my way will treat me like every nigga has treated you."

My mouth dropped as I stared her down. Did this bitch just say what I think she said? Britt came to us to see what's up. Right now I finna jump on this hoe. "Hold the hell up. Bitch I'm trying to be your muthafuckin friend. bE the stupid bitch that falls for the same bull shit. I ain't captain save-a-hoe."

"Whoa calm down," Britt said. "What's up?"

"You need to get YOUR muthafuckin friend. Last muthafuckin time I try to help any damn body." I walked away back to my seat. This bitch done fucked up my mood and shit. Everybody been staring at me and shit. Rashid and Xavier stood off from us. They know once I get heated ain't shit finna calm me down.

Trina POV

Now I guess Toya is mad. Boo muthafuckin hoo. I don't care. She needs to mind her own damn business. I know what the hell I'm doing and what I'm getting myself into. I was finna drop her ass as a 'friend' anyway. Now or later doesn't matter, she was gon be gone like the wind.

"Okay what the hell did I miss?" Britt said.

"YOUR friend is too damn nosy for her own good. She needs to worry about her own non-existent love life instead of butting into mine."

"Hold your horses," Britt said. "Toya was coming at you like a real friend. You've been gone while so you don't know how Rashid is."

"Oh please Britt. How about you go and attend to your fucked up relationship problems and leave me the hell alone?"

"Wait what?" She looked like she wanted to slap me. Fuck her. There's some shit I need to get off my damn chest. These two tricks have been getting on my last nerves.

"You heard me. I'm sick and tired of you and Toya. I'm not the same girl from middle school and ya ain't finna be walking all over me like ya did back then. I can handle mine. Go worry about your man and your bitch okay? Cause honestly, I don't give a damn about either." I walked away from her and joined Shalandria. I'll get a ride from her or something. Fuck those hoes.

Oh shit 2nd update today turn up! Ugh! Trina why??? She no listen to nobody, dumb broad lol. Toya almost went ham on em. What's next tho?????? Vote, comment, share. Do that!!!