Chapter 7

Rashid POV

The most annoying time at school ever is probably homecoming week. It's nothing but a bunch of asswipes running around looking stupid trying to show school pride. The only thing I look forward to is the homecoming game. It's the only game I ever make an effort to go to. If business calls then it is what it is but I almost always go. With my boys Shad and Malik pretty much leading the team in victory I may have to make a trip to state.

The game was going to start later on tonight around 7:30. The homecoming parade was supposed to start at like 5:30. I would go to the game around 8 tonight but not the parade. I got some business to handle. I was at the main trap(the same one Toya was at) counting my money. I do counts once a week. I trust my boys, no doubt we been kickin it since them sand box days, I don't trust some of these other niggas. Gotta make sure no one touches my shit.

Xavier dropped by lookin stressed. He looked inside the safe and grabbed a blunt. He took a seat on the couch and began burning one. "What's up goon? Stressing for what?"

"Man it seems all me and Britt do is argue now. She thinks I'm creeping on her and shit."

"Are you?" My boy was a rolling stone when him and Britt been messing around in the G. I wouldn't really be too surprised about him creeping again.

"Hell nah I ain't creepin. Why the hell do I gotta creep when I got my girl?"

"Dudes cheat for no reason all the time."

"I ain't fuckin cheatin. It's getting on my last damn nerves that she would think I'm doing her wrong."

This is why I ain't fucking with relationships. Everybody I know who in a relationship end up being miserable, stressed, or heartbroken. Females always thinking you creepin which makes you wanna creep. I really don't have time for the bitching and accusing. I get enough of that from Toya on a daily basis and we ain't even talk

"You sure you ain't creepin? I know Britt and she won't accuse you unless you give her a reason to."

"I wouldn't cheat on her. That's my heart and rider. I just be on my own shit." Something about Xavier has been off lately. He always jittery and jumpy. When I be hitting him up he sometimes don't answer. I don't know what the hell he be doing but it bet not result in some drastic shit. After counting everything I put all my money back. "You going to the game?"

"Always," I said. "I'm about to go to the crib and get ready now. I'm about to go to Lil B. We can just leave from his place and go to the game."

"Yeah okay." He left to get ready I guess and I did too. Got to my crib and threw the keys on the coffee table and went to get my outfit. I hopped in the shower for 20 minutes and did my hygiene shit. I ain't wear nothing special. Just some cargos, my oversized red polo with matching jordans. The new ones that just came out. What pulled it together was all my ice. Real gold chain, diamond earring, and my diamond studded gold rolex. I had my matching snapback and I just cut my hair a little, not off just a trim. On my right arm I got a tattoo in Chinese saying 'respect me' and on the other was 'or die'. I had a few more tats. On my right forearm was of two guns with a ribbon snaked around them saying 'beware, shoot 1st ask later'. On my back I had only god can judge me and on my chest were bags of money with the quote 'for the love of money is the root of evil, beware I may be satin'.

I looked at myself in the mirror and damn ya boy look fly. Before leaving I scrolled through some of these social media sites. I don't pay too much attention to it. I was on instagram scrolling through some people's pictures lurking. I seen one of these people who follow me screenshot Toya's picture. It was hating female calling her ugly or some shit. I ain't even know she had a instagram. I looked her up. She had over five hundred pictures up.