ANNOUNCEMENTS!!!!

First off, hey all my Toya fans!!! Just sliding through with a few announcements and then I'm on my way.

1) The reason I have slow updates is because I have multiple projects going at once. So to reduce that I'm deleting a lot of books 💔. Most of which have no direction so don't worry.

2) If you haven't been following along in my book, A Hate Love thing, I suggest you do. But the closer I get to the end of that book you'll see a lot more books being put up.

3) If you remember some of my earlier works and actually like them you're in luck. I've decided to bring them back. I've already begun the editing process of most of them.

4) This means a lot of books will be up around the same time. So be patient with updates.

5) But don't worry. Updates will be more frequent with those books simply because a lot of them are already close to thirty chapters long.

I know a lot of you really like this book so I'm going to give you a heads up. This book will be getting unpublished sometime in the future but purely for editorial reasons. Nothing major will change. Storyline and all the drama will be the same. As well as all the characters. Just a few grammatical errors and a few discrepancies I didn't catch off the bat. It'll probably just be chapter by chapter editing. I don't know yet. But anyways thanks for reading.

Vote on this like crazy so I know you read it.

Follow me so you can get updates.

Add my other books because you love me 😌.

And freaking comment people 😤😤😤.

That's it. ☺️ Catch you on the flip side ✌🏾😎