"Eww! Get a room!" Stein stuck his tongue out at Spirit and teased him,

"You're just jealous that you aren't in love." 

"H-Hey! That isn't even fair!" Spirit whined, crossing his arms and finishing his food, slowly. Sighing, I rolled my eyes and put my head down, mumbling,

"You two are just like toddlers." 

"Ouch."

"Ouch."

They both said, pouting and the waiter came back with the check, winking at me. Stein snatched the check out of the young boy's hand and glared at him, making me laugh. After lunch, we went back to the Academy and Spirit went to the Death Room, leaving me alone with Stein in his classroom. 

When Spirit closed the classroom door, Stein's arms wrapped around my waist and his lips pressed against the back of my neck, shocking me. 

"Stein! The door is unlocked!"

"Oh, quit complaining. I'm just marking what's mine." 

"Wha-Ah~" He moved to my soft spot, attacking it with kisses, bites, and sucks. 

'He's trying to mark me!' I thought, biting my lip to keep my noises to myself. 

Time Skip to the Next Day

I was in the bathroom, getting ready, and Stein came in, requesting,

"Shower with me?"

"So that I can be later for my meeting? I don't think so, handsome." I replied, finishing up my makeup and Stein wrapped his arms around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. As I was finishing up, I could feel his eyes on my neck and I saw the smirk growing on his face. 

"Yes, yes. Your jealousy is hilarious, Stein." I sighed, pulling my hair back into a ponytail. 

"I'm just happy to call you mine, (Y/N)." Stein replied, letting me go and starting the shower. He got undressed and my eyes moved of their own accord, checking him out. 

"You sure you don't want to shower with me, (Y/N)? I couldn't tell from the way you were eye fucking me just now." Stein teased, causing heat to burn my cheeks and I groaned, walking out of the bathroom. Stein laughed and got into the shower, as I got dressed. 

Pulling out a (f/c) and grey blouse, I held it up to myself and looked in the mirror, trying to decide if they would look good with my black jeans. The shirt was a V-neck that hugged the curve of my waist and had a stitched pattern on it. 

"Hmm. That's my favorite shirt you own." Stein's voice complimented, causing me to turn and look at him. He was in just a towel, his v-line prominent and water was still dripping down his skin, causing me to drool a little. 

"Close your mouth, Dear. You'll catch a fly." Stein teased, stepping closer to me and making me close my mouth, quickly. Before I could speak, Stein caught my mouth in a kiss and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, marking it as his own. His hands groped and massaged my ass, making me moan softly. Before his hands could wander any more, I pulled away and panted, fussing,

"You're going to make me late, Stein."

"Come on, (Y/N)! It's Saturday, we are suppose to have a date today!"

"You aren't trying to take me on a date, right now!"

"No, I'm trying to do our pre-date routine~" 

"We can do that. . ."

"Yes~"

"After my meeting with the other Death Scythes."

"Aww."

Stein pouted and flopped down on the bed, pulling me on top of him. Looking at the time, I groaned and pulled away from him, shouting,

"Damn! I'm gonna be late!" He sighed and watched as I got all of my things together, pulling on the shirt first. Sitting up, his eyes followed me and as I leaned down to kiss him goodbye, I noticed his smile. 

"I love you, (Y/N)."

"I love you too, Stein! See you in an hour!" Running out of the door, I headed towards the Academy and when I got there, I stopped at the top of the stairs to breathe. 

"I figured Stein would make you late, (Y/N)." Spirit's voice called, making me look up and seeing the red haired man, smirking at me. 

"You told me the wrong time?"

"Only by like twenty minutes."

"Thank you, Spirit."

"Not a problem. Let's get going, the other Death Scythes that came are just catching up." 

"Well, who came?"

"There's us, Justin, Azusa, and Maire." 

"Oh, fun." I sighed, sarcastically, rolling my eyes and walking with Spirit in silence the rest of the way. 

Going into the Death Room, we could hear all the other people and Spirit laughed at the expression on my face. 

"Come on. Lighten up, (Y/N)."

"Shut up, Spirit."

"(Y/N)! Spirit! There you are!" Marie's voice called, making me flinch.