2.0 Dogpound x Nyla

Start from the beginning

She noticed one other van followed behind her. Figuring it was Dogpound, she continued on her way to Shredder's lair. She pulled into the drop-off garage and hopped out of the car as the Foot soldiers unloaded the vehicle. 

Shredder trudged up to the newest member of the Foot. "Well done. I'm not used to my minions successfully completing missions on their first try." Nyla kept quiet, despite the urge to correct him for calling her a minion. "Where is Bradford?"

"He was behind me. I lost track of him on the way here, he might've taken a different route." She explained. 

"Take one of the motorcycles and search for him. Make sure the turtles haven't interrupted the mission. Report back to me the moment you return." He commanded before checking on the progress of his clan. 

Nyla figured that would be the closest thing she got to a compliment from him. She sighed and mounted one of the two-wheeled automobiles. Zooming through the streets, she finally found the lone white van. Dogpound had left the car, currently battling with the four turtles.

She growled under her breath and jumped into the battle. She blocked the attack of the blue-masked terrapin, successfully pushing him back into one of his brothers. They both groaned in pain. 

The orange clad Hamato brother's eyes widened in shock. "Dudes, Rad Brad has a new friend." His eyes saddened. "He replaced me!"

"You idiot! I was never your friend! Don't you understand that?" Dogpoud exclaimed as he threw the last two brothers off of him. 

Nyla grabbed the mutated dog by the arm. "Get your butt back in that van. Shredder's waiting for our return. We don't have time for games."

Even though he was supposed to be in charge, Bradford nodded and raced back to the vehicle. She kept the turtles distracted long enough for him to get away with the mutagen. She had to admit, they were extremely skilled individuals. However, she wasn't looking to take them down herself, she just needed to keep them distracted long enough for the mission to be complete.

"Leo, we can't let him get away with the mutagen!" The purple cladded ninja announced. Nyla kicked him down before he could say more. The red masked turtle attempted to chase after Dogpound, but Nyla used her kasurigama chain to trip him and pull him back. She rolled out of the way of katana strike from the one she now knew as Leo.

"Well, it's been fun, but I have other business to worry about." She smirked as she blew blinding powder at the teenage boys. She hopped on her motorcycle and sped away from the scene.

The moment she got off of her bike, her feet led her to the throne room as Master Shredder had ordered. She bowed respectfully and awaited further orders. Dogpound walked into the room and repeated her actions.

"Thanks to Nyla, you have managed to bring me two large cargos worth of the Kraang mutagen. Because of your success, there will be no consequences tonight. I know you have grown used to them Bradford." He visibly shivered at the Shredder's comment. "Return to your dorms until tomorrow morning's training."

"Yes, Master Shredder." They mumbled in unison before exiting.

Nyla nudged Bradford. "Not a bad night, huh Chris?"

He rolled his eyes. "You are beneath me. You should be calling me Bradford or sir, not my first name."

She hooked their arms together playfully. "After tonight, I don't think that's the case anymore, tough guy. Lighten up, we won! Don't you ever try to have fun?"

He sent her a bored expression as he watched her plop down on her bed. "I don't think that word is in my vocabulary anymore."

Nyla ignored his comment and scrolled through her playlist, searching for a song that he would know. "Come on, just take a minute to cut loose a little." She clicked play and stood back up. "I know you know this song." She danced around him as "Love on Top" by Beyonce began to play through the speakers of her device.

She pushed him in the room more and took his hand, forcing his arm in random directions as she danced about. "I'm not letting you leave until you dance with me."

Chris blushed. Nyla thought it was out of anger, but in reality it was due to the attraction he felt for the girl in front of him. She had been around to annoy him for three months now as she worked her way up to joining the clan. At first, he despised being around her, but the more she came around, the more his feelings for her began to grow.

He began to sway along to the beat, growing accustomed to the feelings of normal life again. Nyla grabbed his other hand and began to sing to him. She pretended to hand him the microphone for him to sing.

"I'm not singing."

"Cause baby it's you~." She sang as she held her fist up to his face again.

"I told you I'm not-"

"You're the one I love."

He blushed and rolled his eyes again. "Fine! If it will get you to leave me alone." He sang off key and 'took' the microphone from Nyla. He started to really get into the song, rocking back and forth with the rhythm.

"Bradford, what are you doing?" Xever's voice called out over the music.

Chris whipped his head around. His face grew hot as Nyla and Fishface laughed at his embarrassment. "Nothing. She wouldn't leave me alone until I sang. I'm never singing again."

"Pfft, that's what you think, tough guy. I'm gonna teach you how to enjoy life and beat you every time we spar whether you like it or not." Nyla stepped on her bed to give her the height advantage. She kissed him on the cheek and plopped back down, continuing her song.

Bradford walked out of the room, his face growing two shades darker. Xever opened his mouth to say some slick remark, but Dogpound quickly stopped him. "Not a word, Fish Breath."