Chapter 1

I pulled out my phone while Mr. Loman was teaching. I did this all time, to the point that teachers didn't care anymore. I was breaking off a recent one nightstand when the head cheerleader leaned over my shoulder. She sat behind me, but normally I didn't notice her presence.
     "You know you're not suppose to be on your phone right?" She said. I turned around to where I was facing her, I looked her dead in the eyes and said
    "I don't give a fuck, so mind your own business." It sounded rude, but honestly I didn't care. I turned back around, but I could feel her tap on my shoulder.
    "What the fuck do you want, Ashely!" I said accidentally screaming.
     "Dani, office now." The teacher commanded. I rolled my eyes, and packed my things.
----------------------------------------------
     "Dani, this is the third time this week that you have been sent my office, if you don't start behaving I'm going to have to take you off the soccer team." The principal said.
     "Please don't I promise I'll behave." I said pleadingly. He just nodded and told me to back to class. By the time had gotten out the bell had rung, so I just went to my next class.
     I was always approached by women,  one because I was hot, and two because I'm very good with my hands if you what I mean. I have probably slept with half the girls at our school some of those girls being teachers, and before you ask yes I'm a lesbian. I live with my parents and lucky for me they accept me, but no matter how I try at anything I feel like I disappoint them.
--------------------------------------------------
     I was in my next class, which was math and guess who was behind me. Yep, you guessed it, Ashley. I was struggling on one of the math problems, and she looked over my shoulder like she did in chem.
     "Need help?" She asked. I shook my head. I didn't like getting from people especially not her. I didn't know why I didn't like her, I just knew I didn't. I tried the problem over and over again and I just couldn't get the answer. I eventually just slammed my pencil on my desk out of frustration.
     "Want my help now?" She asked.
     "Fine..." I said she explained the problem, but I was confused. Not because of the problem, but because of her. While she was explaining the problem she kept biting her lips which was kind of hot, but who cares shes just another dumb cheerleader.