She directly went to her room and fall sleep. Maria came to her room and covered her properly in comforter then turned off the light.

Their lives were going like this smoothly. They were busy in their love and friendship, happiness, life and work untill one day that began to change something . was it really a begining ?

A week later:

" This is not fare swara.. I thought it was over. U said u forgave me" sanskar said.

Swara: complete that sanskar. I told u be ready for punishment also. So now, just carry my bags till I do shopping and u will pay all the bills.

Sanskar: I can pay it happily but carrying this much bags, don't u think it's unfair.

Swara: yeah right! And u make me wait for u so long wasn't that wrong. I exclude punishment for not lifting my calls because ragini said u were really busy . So u should be thankful.

Saying this she go in some other section. Sanskar took all her bags.
After shopping other two couples also came there. They saw sanskar and laughed at him. Sanskar glared at laksh and kunj . They tried to stop but again burst out laughing.

Kunj: dude this is epic. Top Businessman sanskar maheshwari is being punished for being late who doesn't tolerate anyone get late for one second also.

Laksh: right kunj.
They laughed.

Sanskar: done? Then shall we leave?
Kunj: first let me take a pic.

Twinkle: kunj, stop it now. Don't tease him much.

Swara was coming out from mall and behind him sanskar was following her with bags.
Sanskar: swara, this is not fare.. pls. Atleast help me.
Swara:( smiled) serves u better Mr. Maheshwari.. next time if u will try to make me wait.. then be ready for more tough punishment.
Other two couple laugh at his condition.
Saying this swara was going to her car when suddenly a car approach to her with full speed. Sanskar was coming to her. Then he heard screeching sound of wheels. He looked at his right and find a car was approaching toward swara in full speed. swara didn't see, she was looking into his phone and going . sanskar sees it ,he dropped the bag and run to her hurriedly.

SWARAAA!!..

Swara heard his voice and immediately turned around but then he instantly pushed her to the side.
both fall on the other side. Sanskar was holding her protectively, she fall on him , so she didn't got hurt. But Sanskar got hurt. His arm got hurt and scratched on his hand.

Twinj and raglak who just saw the horrified scene in front of them. They instantly rushed to them while swara was concerned for sanskar but he was looking at the car which was out of sight in few second. Swara eyes filled with tear seeing the blood in his hand. And blood stain that was forming on his shirt near his arm.

Laksh: Bhai, u okay?

Swara:( teary eye) sans.. sanskar.. sanskar.. u ? U okay?oh god!! It's bleeding. Sanskar.. let's go to hospital fast..pls. Laksh..

Sanskar: hey, hey swara. . Relax I m fine. It's just..

Swara: no ,u r not fine. See, how much it's bleeding..
She take out her scarf that was around her neck and tie it in his arm. Twinkle gives her hanky to tie on his palm.

Swara:( say cryingly and tying) it's all my mistake. I was walking without looking anywhere. U saved me and u only got hurt. I m sorry.. it's all because of me. I gave u all those bags and was walking forward without any sense.. I m really stupid.

Sanskar cup her face with other hand.

Sanskar: swara, I m fine.. nothing to worry okay..

Kunj: sanskar, u okay na? I think we should take u hospital. It will be good to get check up.

Sanskar nods.
Then only his phone rings. Sanskar take it out from pocket and take the call but accidentally he put it on speaker as his arm was hurt.

" NICE MR. MAHESHWARI, I M IMPRESSED!! WELL DONE U SAVED UR GIRLFRIEND SWARA GADODIA.. FOR THAT U GET.. 100 MARKS BUT TILL WHEN ??? HAHAHA!!! U CAN GET LUCKY ONCE BUT NEXT TIME UR LUCK MIGHT DITCH U.. SO BE READY FOR IT.. OR BETTER, I SHOULD SAY.. STAY OUT OF MY WAY! AND ...... TELL UR GIRLFRIEND TO STORE THOSE TEARS BECAUSE HER EYES ARE GOING TO SHED SO MANY TEARS FROM NOW ON!!
GOOD BYE!!

The call ended. Everyone were shocked!!! Swara was numb!! She heard everything and got scared. Sanskar was also too shocked. He looked at swara.

Sanskar: swara..?
Swara look at him: sans.. sanskar.?? Wh.. what was he saying?..he .. wants to ki.. KILL me? T.. tears.. he.. he will kill me sanskar..

Sanskar: no swara.. no nothing will happen. I m with u. Ok.. I saved u right now na. Till I m with u, nothing can harm u..

He hugged her to calm her. She was really scared. She clutched him in fear and she reminded the incident just a moment ago. She could have died or even sanskar..

Swara:( sob) I m really scared Sanskar! If something might Happened to u... He was trying to kill me.. why did u came in front? I will die if something...

Sanskar: shut up swara.. I said na.. nothing will happen. I will find out who is behind all this.

Twinkle was also scared. She heard whatever person said on phone. She can't see swara ife in danger. Kunj hugged her side way.. and ask her if she is fine.

Twinkle nods but she was not. Kunj assured her Everything will be fine through eyes.

Ragini came to swara and try to make her normal.
Kunj: sanskar, let's go to hospital first. U need treatment.
Swara heard it and then remind sanskar was hurt. She instantly wipes her tears.

Swara: yeah sanskar let's go soon. I m sorry.. I .. kunj get the car..please.

Sanskar: u okay, right?
Swara: yeah, I m fine.. but u need to be fine right now.. let's go.

Kunj and laksh got the car. Sanskar sat in kunj car back seat. Twinkle sat in passenger seat while swara sat with sanskar on back seat. Laksh and ragini follow them in other car.

To be continued...