Number 35

(I had terrible trouble trying to find gifs related to Allison, Luther & Five's powers. I couldn't find a lot. And I had a huge gif, involving all of them, including Vanya and Klaus, but it was too big *sad face*)

"How long do you think it will take for us to get out of here?" Diego asked me as we sat on some sort of...I had no idea what to call it. It felt like an indoor adventure obstacle course you take young kids to. Probably some sort of foam covered in plastic.

"I've no idea" I sighed looking down at the plastic covered ground "I don't think I can handle being electrocuted again, fucking hurts"

"Can't you absorb it? Like you did last time?" he asked me.

"This feels different, it's like its blocking me from absorbing it...it's hard to explain. Either way, The Professor has done a lot of work on it, he has been watching our every movements" she sighed "To what extent?"

"Professor and a pervert. Great" Diego sighed. "I promise you, we will get through this, angel"

"I know we will, we just have to behave, and not put up a fight, because it would be harder to get out" she added. "So, do as your told, no matter what, I've learnt from experience" I added, before hearing a door open. Diego stood up quickly, standing in front of me, all I could see was his back side, and I have to say. His back side was a sight.

"Just me" The professor called out, pushing his glasses back onto his face. "I thought I would catch up with you two, the others seem less interested" he chuckled as he walked forward. Diego moving backwards into me. As much as I liked staring at his arse, I didn't want it in my face. "I see, I see you are protective of her" The professor pointed out.

"Have you ever been in love?" Diego asked him.

"Yes, a couple of times" The professor responded.

"That's not love, if you had fallen in love, you wouldn't have said a couple of times. Love is rare, some people take advantage of it just for the sake of it. But there is only one person in the world, you would protect, move the world for her, because you see no one else but her in your future" Diego explained "So, this girl right here. She is my future, and I am not letting anyone hurt her no more. She doesn't deserve it; she deserves a life"

Diego, you are getting laid...somehow.

"Well, that was an impressive speech, Number 2" The professor chuckled. "I am not going to hurt her. If I did, I would have used that collar on her" he added, pointing to his neck, to imitate the collar around our necks. "Believe it or not. I don't want to hurt her, there's no point, because she will retaliate" he explained "So, as long as we are both on our best behaviour, nothing will happen, I also find her extraordinary, so why hurt something so...out of this world" he smiled "It's like discovering a new species in the wild. Yes, some hurt and kill for money. But others, study the species, make sure it's not disturbed, you're like that"

"Except you kidnap us, and keep us here" I pointed out.

"Well...knowing what you are capable of, all of you, I am taking precautions" he smiled "Now, I would like to gather you all to another room, I want to see first hand your abilities" he grinned "I want to see the magic happen" The Professor motioned his head towards a direction. "It will be fun" he grinned turning around and walking away.

Standing up, I looked at Diego "What ever he asks you to do, just do it"

"Even if he asks me to throw a blade at you?" he asked frowning in concern.

"Look, I don't mean to brag, but remember what he said. He finds me...special, so he doesn't want me hurt. Even if he does ask you to throw a blade at a body part, I'm sure he will give me the same treatment as he did to you" I placed my hands on either side of Diego's face "Diego, you have to promise me, follow the rules, it's the only way we are getting out. Like, the Hunger Games, Katniss followed the rules, until the end, she showed she wasn't to be fucked with. And that is what we will do" I assured him. "I know how this works, I will get everyone out of here, and then we can go see our house" I smiled at him. "Let's go" Taking his hand, we followed the professor.