Number 32

"I still cannot believe that, the, Allison Hargreeves, is encouraging me to beat up a boxer" I told her walking up the street to the swanky hotel The Crusher was staying in, we hoped.

"The damage he has done to Diego, and others, it's wrong. I know other boxers are happily enough to have broken limbs, but this could have killed Diego, and this boxer needs to learn his lesson" Allison explained to me.

"And what is this lesson?" I asked her.

"Never mess with a Hargreeves" she added, smiling proudly.

"Well, luckily for me, I am not a Hargreeves" I added, turning the corner up the street, the hotel coming into view.

"Yeah...tell me about that" Allison told me.

"Well...I guess, after Diego and I broke up, I wanted nothing to do with anything Hargreeves related, I guess. The name felt like a property of his. So, I had to get rid of it" I explained "So, I emailed mom one day, asked about my name, Alessia. She said it is Italian, since I came from Venice, Italy. So, I found a Venetian surname, Verona. And I changed it. After that, I felt free, like I was just me, and me alone. Every time, I told people my name was Lexi Hargreeves, they didn't know whether to jump up and down and squeal like a fan does, or kindly step away, turn around and run"

"Well, I'm sorry you felt like that" Allison told me. I shrugged at her.

"It was one of the best decisions I have ever made, as well as getting back with Diego" I added.

"Talking about that, so. Vancouver?" I knew this conversation was coming.

"Diego and I have a lot of bad memories here. One of the biggest is being part of the Umbrella Academy. We hated it, we felt like we only had each other" I explained "There were days when we said we would run away together, but we knew he would be able to find us, or someone would, we were too young, 16 at the time. So, we had to wait, two more years until we could actually escape together" I explained shaking my head getting off topic. "With Diego and I breaking up, twice I think, exes in the past, so much drama, we need a fresh start if we want to actually have a future together, I mean you left, so why can't we?" I asked her.

"Not saying you can't" Allison added. "I guess, it was a shock to us. We have only just gotten back together as a team, and now two of us are moving faraway"

"You're a flight away, remember?" I asked her. Before something hit me, something she said. "Wait, you said shock to us...the only people who know, are you and Vanya" I asked, standing still. "Allison...have you said something?" I asked, raising my eyebrow at her.

"Look, the rest of the gang came to the hospital to see Diego...they over heard the conversation, I couldn't lie to them, and they would find out eventually" Allison had a point. But I would have still preferred to stay silent a little longer about it. But why would they care anyway.

"How did they take it?" I asked.

"They were in shock, one minute you two have broken up, the next you two are moving to the other side of the country" She explained. "But, as long as you two are happy. So are we"

Both of us stood outside the luxurious hotel, and of course body guards were scattered about.

"So...what's the plan?" I asked my actress of an orphan beside me.

"I will rumour anyone who get's in our way, when we get to the Crusher, you can hurt him how ever your life, just don't kill him...we then present a story and leave. We will make sure he cannot fight ever again"

The plan was good, and was bound to go wrong somehow, it always usually does.

"Okay, I guess, we just walk in, don't look into anyone's eyes...but we gotta find out what room he is in" I added.