Number 22

"Welcome to your new home, Lexi" Daniel spoke into my new ear, before I looked out the side window, admiring the large mansion in front of us. Not the traditional mansion, but a large modern luxurious mansion, it looked high tech and also environmentally friendly. "This house was built from scratch, of course it took a long while to actually build it up, but who wants someone old and boring?" he asked "So, I tore it down, rebuilt something new, techy, environmentally friendly" he smiled "Gain all my energy from the wind and sun, and any other season that comes my way" he explained. "You get your own wing, so own bedroom, wardrobe, bathroom, and anything else you wish for, like a doctor"

"A doctor?" I asked him frowning confused.

"You know...for you to have a baby, something you have always wanted, no more waiting" he added, looking at me, searching for what I wanted.

"I-I don't know, my head is very confused. You black mailed me, taken me from my family and expect me to be your fake wife, use my powers for god knows what...I'm sorry, I can't give you a straight answer" I told him sighing.

"But yet, no more arguing with your ex-boyfriend, no family drama, no more heart break, just you, and a future child".

It was tempting, it really was, but how messed up did I have to be to actually want to go through with this? I was 30 years old, broken up with Diego, once again, I couldn't take anymore heartbreak...my family was protected, and I could have everything I wanted, a baby...but that wasn't everything I wanted. I wanted Diego and a baby, but I could only have one.

"Think about it, but time is ticking, if you know what I mean" he said before he opened his passenger door and climbed out. I looked down at my hands, gentle vibration surrounded my hands as my hands glowed a light red. Breathing slowly, I sighed to myself shaking my head. The vibration slowing down and the glowing disappearing.

I was going to be okay.

My passenger door opened, seeing Daniel standing on the steps of his modern home, looking at me, waiting for me. Sighing, I climbed out and walked towards him, as he walked on, he used a key to open the front door, pushing the door open, revealing a large entrance hallway, a grand stair case and of course a crystal chandelier.

"Let me take you to your bedroom, get you settled in and then give you a tour of your home" Daniel smiled at me, heading towards the stair case, he walked up them, slowly, obviously making sure I would follow. Turning my head slightly, I noticed the eyes of his guards on me. Watching me cautiously.

Sighing, I followed Daniel up the stairs, through the several hallways before he stopped at two white double doors. Smiling at me, he pulled the handle down and the doors opened together, revealing a pink white grey and silver bedroom. It was beautiful.

"From the look on your face, you approve?" he asked me.

"As much as I want to disagree, it's actually beautiful" I added.

"Good" he grinned, walking to another smaller pair of double white doors, opening it, revealing a walk-in wardrobe, with the same style as the bedroom. "Take a look" he invited me.

Sighing to myself unsure, I walked to the wardrobe and entered, seeing the rows and rows of dresses, outfits, shoes, a girl dream, well not my dream, but it was eye opening or widening. Walking towards a red dress, I looked at the price tag, widening my eyes. "Jesus" I whispered, before turning to him. "How much have you spent on me?"

"Money doesn't have a price tag for me" he added.

"You must have been planning this for a while" I added, flicking the price tag unimpressed.

"Ever since you attacked...or defended yourself from my men" he added. "Anything you don't want, I can remove".

Rolling my eyes at him, I left the wardrobe and walked to the bed, sitting down on the edge. He closed the doors behind him, before heading to another set of double white doors. Opening revealing blue tiled walls. "Your own personal bathroom of course, but that's not the best thing" he added, heading to another door, opposite to the side of the bed, opening the door. I stood up and widened my eyes, walking towards the white room. A nursery. Looking inside, there was a crib, changing table, wardrobe, everything a nursery needed.