Number 26

"Any idea where he escaped to?" Allison asked me as we slowly walked through the hallways.

"No idea, I doubt he would escape the mansion, it's holding his secrets, if the police find this place, his secrets are exposed" I explained to her.

"I don't even want to know these secrets" Allison mumbled to me.

"Drugs, weapons, all that type of mafia stuff"

"Wait" Allison grabbed my wrist pulling me to a halt. "The Mafia?"

"A form...a gang, it's all the same isn't it?" I asked her "Gangs, mafia's, they all do the same bad things, drugs, money, weapons, women, all sorts" I sighed looking at the ground. "Look, I don't want to talk about it no more, because it is no more, I've chosen my path"

"With Diego" Allison added.

"Yes, if you all honestly thought I would stay here and have a kid and raise it here. You lot obviously don't really know me"

"So, you were going to find a way out?"

"Yes, without killing me and you lot, and it has worked out, hasn't it?" I asked her.

"Kind of, Daniel has run off somewhere, and we have no idea where, we don't know what traps there are"

"Well I assume, when Luther took out the security cameras and sensors, he made sure that there were no booby traps" I told her sarcastically, rubbing my head, I felt a big headache come on.

"You okay?" she asked kindly.

"It's just a headache, from being stressed and being electrocuted several times, isn't fun" I added. "Now come on, we have to find Daniel before he escapes, if he does"

"And what is your plan for when you find him?" Allison asked me, tilting her head like a curious dog.

Was I going to kill him? Or let him live and let the police take care of him? I couldn't kill him directly...I wasn't that type of person, and if the police took him in, he would crawl out behind the prison cells somehow, and maybe find me or my family.

Then something clicked in my head. Karma, by his own design.

"You've got that face on you..." Allison sounded worried.

"What face?" I asked.

"Like you are up to something, and it's the same face as Diego pulls, when he is planning to do something stupid" she added.

"Diego comes up with stupid ideas, no offense to him, but I have an idea that isn't stupid, but put's an end to everything" I told her simply. "I just need to find it"

"Find what?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows together.

"Where we keeps his secrets of course" I smirked "And I have a feeling, it's in the basement, bit clique, but keeps it hidden" I told her simply. "Just keep an eye out, and Allison, I know you hate doing it. But if you need or have to rumour someone, do it" I told her "You could save a life" I added, heading off down the hallway.

The stairs were in our view, all we had to do was quickly walk down them and enter the basement. Where ever the door was.

"Quickly" Allison whispered, drawing closer to the stairs, as we turned the corner to go down the stairs, a large figure came out from behind the wall, staring at both of us. His large hand suddenly clasped around my small neck, clutching hard. I suddenly felt like I was unable to breath. He slammed my body against the wall, as Allison tried fighting against him, but let's face it, he was twice as big as us, there was no way. Not even Diego.